Chapter 62: Fun at public expense

Start from the beginning

The Corenco group exchanged glances and laughed.

Slater spoke cruel words, but his body was honestly getting further and further away from Corenço.

He retreated by himself and didn't forget to wink at Gu Qingchi. Gu Qingchi didn't understand. He first looked behind him and found that Slater was at a loss after winking at him.

Tentatively said.

"Want to order wine?"

Slater:...

If they were completely wiped out this time, they would blame their teammates for being stupid.

Slater walked to the side, picked up the hat he had put on the table, put it under his arm, and coughed, across the Coron ropeway.

"It's too late, we should go."

Gu Qingchi glanced at the dozens of cigarettes scattered in the trash can.

His eyes flashed slightly, and he didn't do anything in the end.

He hummed slowly, stood up obediently, and then wanted to go.

Corenso took a step to the side, just blocking his way.

Corenso faced Slater, behind him was Gu Qingchi who was blocked by him.

"You go by yourself, he stays."

The little dirty braid behind Corenço whistled again.

"Don't worry, we will **** him home."

Slater's eyes widened as soon as he heard this. He has always had a bad temper, and he said in the crew that he was a rare retreat just now.

He took a step forward.

"Stay away from him, I will call the police if you don't leave."

The situation was very tense for a time, and both sides were at war.

The waiter who was attracted by the noise here walked over quickly.

The waiter was still a little hesitant, and has been waiting and watching. Colleagues have already gone to the person in charge.

Everyone knows that if Corenzo is going to teach someone, it's best to stay away.

But in a blink of an eye, he saw Gu Qingchi stuck inside.

So the waiter was cruel, and approached Corenço to persuade him softly.

"Mr. Corenzo, they are not locals and they don't understand the rules. They come to make movies in big cities. You are in front of a famous director, and the gentleman behind you is a well-known actor. If something happens to him here, There may be news."

Corenso's already clenched fist loosened again:?

The first thought, what director? What actor?

The second thought, fuck, it turned out that they were in a group.

The third thought, let's do it again, I really didn't find the fault.

The scene was very embarrassing.

Slater sat angrily on the sofa, next to Gu Qingchi, who was still a little confused.

On the other side were Corenzo and others, some sitting on the sofa, and leaning on the back of the sofa.

The head of the Queen's Ballroom sits in the middle.

Slater rented their very large ballroom for a big price. He was a rare big customer, and he knew it with his toes. When Slater's movie was broadcast, it would be a free advertisement.