Oh My wonderful God Cale nim!!!!

It was a happy, normal peaceful day for Cale until he saw Mary, yes, sweet, innocent Mary, handing out pamphlets with his face plastered over then.

-Human, you look very holy and beautiful in that photo! 

Cale just sweatdropped at this, and with invisibility magic, he grabbed one. (He learned from experience that showing his face would be very troublesome.) He opened it, and his eyes bulged out of his head.

"Raon the hel- is this. Are my eyes deceiving me?"

-Human, isn't that an ad for crazy Clopeh's religion? You're a God there right?

Raon would never tell Cale because he was worried Cale might have a heart attack but he agreed that his human should be praised. Since his human saved him, a mighty dragon, he is as good, no a million times better than those useless gods. 

Even now Cale had an expression like his soul was leaving his body.

"Raon, take me to the Emperor's office"

 -----

*sigh*

"You crazy bastard, you are the only person who would barge into my office like this." The shining sun of the Roan empire smiled beautifully while cussing out his dongseang, a certain redhead who also happened to be a incredibly dense yet somehow smart hero.

"Hyung" Cale said white biting into a cookie. Honestly speaking, even though that white radish's cookies were amazing, the emperor's hand-baked cookies were also pretty good. "What the heck is this!??" Cale said being mindful(?)  of his behavior in front of Raon. 

Alberu looked at the pamphlet and snickered. "It's a paper saying you're a God, my dear dongseang." Actually, Alberu knew what this is, he just didn't want to tell his donseang, afraid of being murdered over a piece of paper.

'Well, it was unlikely, but you never know with Cale.' was what he was thinking before freezing up when he felt the Dominating Aura leaking out of Cale.

-Human, you seem as strong as my  whole arm, right now!

That's right! After that incident in the Sealod God's Temple, Cale's plate got stronger, his ancient powers were strengthened, AND he also God more ancient powers.

"Hyung nim, why is this trash being spread in our Empire??"

Alberu was a bit hurt. Eruhaban nim, Clopeh, Choi Han, and the emperor himself, spent countless hours perfecting the design.

"I don't know," he chose route A: feign ignorance.

"There must be something you know."

It kind of worked. 'If only Cale didn't care' was what Alberu was thinking. On the other hand, Cale was wondering why his hyung nim was so useless.

"Hey you just thought something really insulting about me, right!?"

"How could I insult the shining sun of the-" Cal e's words were cut off by an Alberu who was massaging his temples.

 "Clopeh did it." Alberu was SO SO tired, so it was now Clopeh's responsibility. 'Well, that lunatic would probably be glad to die by Cale's hands'  was what he off handedly thought.

He had no clue of how true those words were as Cale vanished on a flash of light.

-----

"CALE NIM PLEASE KEEP CHOKING ME!!!"

-Human, this great and mighty dragon thinks that crazy Clopeh got even crazier.

"Oh My god! You sick bastard, you ruined my life with slacker life chan and NOW YOU'RE SAYING YOU WANT TO BE CHOKED?? ARE YOU A MASOCHIST AS WELL AS A LUNATIC!!??"

"This humble servant of God would only be too happy to have the honor of the legenc touching me. And who am I to deny my God pleasure?" Clopeh said, sounding creepily calm and collected, despite standing in a literal burning building, while being choked by Cale, whose Dominating Aura is at max.

-Human, crazy Clopeh's eyes got a lot crazier!!!

Clopeh had a moment of realization. My God just said something amazing! He truly is a legend.

"OH MY WONDERFUL GOD CALE NIM!!"

Cale got shivers looking at this crazy bastard's face. He suddenly felt like crying on how Clopeh managed to ruin that phrase for him.

‐-----

A/N

-Cale burned the church after saving the valuables

-everyone's crazy over Cale, yet Clopeh is the Only hated one... well he is a secret M I guess???

-Clopeh reminds me a lot of a fanboy