Heaven.

Y/N

I laid on the bed and watched TV keeping myself updated with the Kira investigation going on. It made me wonder why everyone was so obsessed with finding out who's killing criminals, I guess the government is just mad they didn't get to them first.

After L died things were kind of off, days looked like night as the cloudy gray skies covered Japan. Light was awfully quiet, I could tell he's been lost in his own mind. He was more snippy than usual, but honestly it oddly turned me on.

Everything Light did turned me on.

"There you are. Still in the room huh?" Ryuk popped up out of nowhere making me slightly jump, "fuck Ryuk what did I tell you about doing that?!" I snapped. He let out his low raspy giggle, "sorry. Didn't mean to scare ya."

I rolled my eyes, "well if you're here, where's Light?"

"Should be home any second now. I should warn you, he's in a pretty bad mood."

Interesting.

I rolled off the bed and stood up, "do me a favor. I bought you a shit ton of apples. Go out there and eat them." I opened the door and smiled while trying to rush this giant Shinigami out the door. It's kind of like having a pet-in a very fucked up way.

Ryuk continued to laugh as he slowly flew out the door and I shut the door behind him. I walked over to our closet and thought about wearing something sexy, but I knew it didn't matter to him. I threw my bra off and kept my underwear on while wearing one of his white button ups.

I heard the bedroom door open and immediately slam shut, "son of a bitch! Why can't shit ever go right?!" Light began to yell at nothing as I popped my head out from the closet, "what's wrong babe?"

"Not now." He muttered in pure frustration while pulling out the Death Note and a pen before taking a seat at the desk. I kept quiet and leaned against the dresser as I watched him write maybe about 10-15 names down. I admired him, his long strawberry brown hair covering most of his face, while he wore a black button up and a dark red suit jacket.

Seeing him frustrated made me want to push his buttons even more. He put the pen down and stood up taking the jacket off and unbuttoning his shirt a bit more showing his chest, I raised my eyebrow at him and he sighed, "what now y/n?"

"You know, you should pay more attention to your girlfriend." I crossed my arms still leaning against the dresser. He paused in disbelief, "I have a lot going on right now and this is what you're worried about?!"

"Maybe-just maybe Light, none of this would've started if you didn't let that dumb notebook get to your head." I felt my heart beating out of my chest, praying this wouldn't turn into him writing my name next. He has all the power in the world, literally right in the palm of his hands.

He snapped his head to look at me and eventually turned his body to walk towards me, "what the fuck did you say?"

I began to step backwards until my back hit the wall behind me, he towered over me as he angrily looked down into my eyes. I looked back up and didn't break eye contact with him, our breathing was heavy as he gripped my chin with his thumb and index finger, "I'm making the world a better place. I thought you were on my side?"

"I'm just saying, you focus more on that than you do me. I'm sick of it Light." I pushed his hand away from my chin and he groaned in annoyance, "what can I do to make you happy? What do you want from me y/n?!"

I moved the lower half of my body off the wall and rubbed up against him. He looked down and then back up at me, "oh, so you're just being a little slut aren't you?" His hand found it's way around my neck, gripping at it but not too tightly. "Now I understand what's going on here." He added.