High School Sweethearts - 21 (First Kiss)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You can clearly hear your heart beating. Your surroundings started to get blurry, and it's all thanks to the blood that had rushed to your head. Your ears also started ringing. But there was a voice in your head that was nagging you to do something.

Without thinking, you pushed Cedric.

And kissed him.

"Ding! Congratulations, you have earned 7%! The intimate level is at... 98% right now."

  He widened his eyes. Cedric couldn't comprehend what had just happened. He stared at you in shock, seeing that your gorgeous face was inches from his. You pulled away quickly as soon as you realize on what you just did. 

  The boy whom you just kissed didn't expect this to happen. Sure, he had fantasized all kinds of different scenarios between you two. But still, he didn't expect this to come so soon. He was originally planning to knock you out, since he couldn't have you running away now. Especially because you know that Dane is being held captive here, by Cedric himself.

  You stared at the floor blankly, your mouth gaping ever so slightly. You then covered your face in embarrassment. 520 happily laughed at your form.

  Cedric continued staring at you. He touched his lips, still in disbelief that you had just kissed him. He smiled, in pure joy. You glanced at him slowly, surprised from the view.

  The boy was crying and laughing. You could tell that they're tears of happiness. But you still panicked from the sight of someone crying, so you quickly gave him tissues that you had found in your shoulder bag.

"T-thank y-you," he said, then hugged you again. 

"I knew you would see my feelings towards you... I love you, Y/N."

  Cedric then pulled back from the hug. His eyes sparkling when he looks at yours, as if he's waiting for you to say something back. You noticed it, and started to dart your eyes everywhere to avoid his loving stare. Opening and closing your mouth to try to make out a response, in the end, you said nothing back.

  The young boy bit down on his delicate lips. He was disappointed that you couldn't say it back. But it's okay! He already knows how you feel towards him. He can wait, the both of you still have an eternity to spend anyways.

Seconds passed, so you decided to change the topic to ease your embarrassment.

  "Uhm, I know that this isn't the best timing at all. But could you... uhh," you glanced at him warily before continuing, "let Dane go?"

  You could sense that his mood dropped. So you quickly explained, "Look! It's a misunderstanding. Dane is my cousin, he just recently moved here to prove to his parents that he can still do well without them."

oh. 

"Wait wait wait, what? That guy was just your cousin? Why didn't you tell me about that?"

'Oh shit' But thank goodness, you thought of a lie quickly.

"...Huh, I thought... I already said that when I introduced him to you..."

*★*----------------------------------*★*

So that's why, 3 weirdly dressed teens could be seen together on the streets today.

  Cedric decided to just carry Dane on his back, cause he couldn't use the motorbike to drive three people back. Especially since one of them is unconscious too. He also trusts you enough that you wouldn't let a 3rd person know about the boy's original plan.

You sighed when you notice a small rip on your outfit. Cedric glanced at you, and smiled. 

"Don't worry, I'll take you shopping for more."

You smiled back at him, excited of the idea.

  The two of you took Dane back to his apartment. You and Cedric then cleaned up the mess on his and your hands. (also Dane's face because Cedric drew on him :'( ) Deciding that this is the best option, the two of you waited until the unconscious Dane wakes up. 

It took about 20 minutes or so when he woke up.

  "I-I'm back?!" A voiced exclaimed in both happiness and disbelief. You and Cedric shot your eyes to the boy sitting on the bed. 

"Dane! Are you feeling better?!" You asked, franticly. Cedric scooted closer in worry.

He nodded, feeling the soreness on his body, "Ugh, what happened?"

You and Cedric exchanged looks.

  "We were going back home, but we saw a suspicious man creeping into the woods near our school. And I wanted to follow him because of a gut feeling I had in my stomach. Cedric stopped me at first but admitted defeat when I almost went in without him," you explained.

  Cedric then continued explaining, "So, we followed him into the woods and found someone tied up. Without knowing that it was you, we wanted to help the poor captive. But sadly, the kidnapper ran away, so we untied the ropes and took off the blindfold on the victim. We were extremely shocked to learn that it was you who was held captive."

  This was a plan made up by the two of you. Thankfully, Cedric hadn't revealed his voice or identity to Dane yet. He claimed that he didn't really had a chance to do anything to him, other than making him unconscious, of course.

  Dane closed his eyes from exhaustion and asked, "Well.... are there any progress from the police already?"

  Shoot. You guys was too preoccupied with making up a story that both of you forgot to make up an excuse for this one too.

  You looked at Cedric in panic before answering, "We... had forgotten to inform them about this. I was too shocked to do anything at all, and Cedric was too preoccupied with bringing you back here."

  "Oh," Dane looked at Cedric and smiled with all his gratitude, "thank you." He then turned to you, "Thank you too, Y/N."

He then murmured, "Oh well... weird. Wait, how do they know about my apartment..."

*★*----------------------------------*★*