At five in the afternoon, they went to a cruise, to enjoy their sunset dinner. While having their meal, Sana had a deep conversation with Nayeon, "Hon, you know what excites me being the soon to be Chairman of our Hospital?" Sana said while taking a sip of wine, "I wanted to create a Foundation for the Patients who has heart illness." Nayeon amusedly gazed at her wife. "I had encountered a lot of patients who needs surgery but doesn't have capability to pay. It's really expensive to live." She mumbles, she's taking the last bite of her dessert, Sana stood up and went on the edge of the yacht Nayeon followed her and curls to her from the back, "We can make it possible my wife." Sana hums widening her smile, "let's start in Huimang." She mumbled, Sana feels like floating walking in the ocean, she can't believe how amazing Nayeon is. "I'm really Blessed to have you Nayeon."

They went back to the lodge. Sanas adrenaline rush is still activated. Nayeon lay on the bed, Sana went on the bathroom to clean-up, Nayeon followed her. They took a hot shower to end the night, Nayeon went out first, she was sitting on a single couch beside their bed with her robe on looking on her camera, Sana followed. A moment after, Sana flashes her thighs to Nayeon, inviting her wife for a fancy evening activity, Nayeons attention was immediately focused on her wife, Sana teased her by bending at the edge of the bed showing her soft skin, Nayeon stood up to get her wife, but Sana moves her away, Nayeon sighed deeply "Are you going to play with me tonight" Sana giggles, and a thrilling voice went out of her "You want me? Then try to get me." Sana flashed a hot tempting pose to Nayeon.

Nayeon cannot resist it anymore, she gently grabs Sanas waist, leaned her forehead to Sanas forehead, and pinned her to their room door, "Our Honeymoon will not be completed without tasting your cherries and nectar." Nayeon mumbles while flashing her evil grins, Sanas heartbeat slowly races, she felt her blood rushing through her ears, she traces Nayeons lips with her fingers and slowly kissed her.

Nayeon moves Sana to lean on the wall besides the door. She started to wet the dry lips of her wife... She slowly removed Sanas robe while she's tasting her wife's luscious lips. Her eyes gaze from Sanas eye travelling down to her nipple, Nayeon cares Sanas curves and whispered... "You're really wonderful Sana. " Sana shivers as she felt the hot breath of her wife on her neck.

Nayeon started to pepper Sana a fierce and lusty kisses, Sana tries to remove Nayeons robe but she was having a hard time as her body reacts according to Nayeons hot kisses.

Nayeon sucks Sanas hardened nipples and descends down to the bottom. She started a hot gentle swipe of her tongue to Sanas nectar, her legs slowly spreads giving more access to her kneeling wife. She was holding to the wall. Sana moans as Nayeons licks gets hotter, stronger and faster, Nayeon releases a small moan when she heard her wife.

Sanas body continued to react to Nayeons movement, she lay her right hand to Nayeons head pressing it harder. "Nayeon..." Sana releases loud moan. Nayeon teased Sana by spelling her name with her tongue in Sanas nectar.. She pulled out her head to look at her wife's face, Sanas head is leaned on the wall, Nayeon stood up and wipes her lips...

Sana looked at her, "Nayeon, I want you. " Nayeon pressed a hot kiss to Sana, she carried her to bed without breaking the kiss, Nayeon on top, she removes her robe, she traces her fingers on Sanas hardened nipples, playing and teasing the cherries. Sanas legs wrapped at her body, Nayeon felt the wet nectar of Sana from her abdomen, Sana moans as she is pleasing Nayeon to proceed to the execution.

Nayeons hand travel down to her center and inserts two happy fingers Sanas feet laid on the bed, Nayeon started to pump Sana, Sana breaks the kiss to release a loud moan "Nayeon, I want to come." Nayeon pepper her lips hotter kisses until it gets swollen, Nayeon landed her tongue and lips to her neck leaving a mark of ownership, down to the nipples Sana squints for every hot kisses landed on her body, she continues the movement of her hips according to Nayeons hand, "I'm... "