Yoongi sits up that they were both facing each other. "Well I'm not stopping you from seeing other men am I?"

"No you're not, of course. You made it crystal clear we're not exclusive."

"Exactly." He replies back.

Aliya jumps off the bed and stomps her way towards her gown. She couldn't find her underwear through the dim light. She's angry as the thoughts of him having  sex with Mari days before, comes back to her. And she's angry at herself too because her body keeps on wanting him even if she knows that he's fucking other women. Most of all, she is angry for herself being angry.

"What are you doing?" He asks her.

"I'm getting dressed so I can go home." She answers back.

"How will you get home?" He asks.

"I'll take a taxi or call Jimin. I don't know."

"Call Taehyung he'll pick you up for sure." Yoongi tells her.

"Oh I will." She said pulling up her dress as she awkwardly zips herself not caring if she didn't get to have it all the way up.

 She heads straight to the door tracing her way back downstairs where she takes her phone from her bag and then spots the door for the bathroom where she heads to. Her hair is a mess and her make up is still pretty much intact and it's not as bad as she imagined. She fixes herself as her logical mind starts working and she realized how petty their argument is. Did she start that stupid argument? She did, she reacted when he accused her of spying on him and Mari, that's when things escalated. She stares at her text box which is already open at Taehyung's messages. It's almost midnight and she's not sure if he's still awake. He'll pick her up for sure but she has to consider Jia. There's Jimin and Jungkook, hopefully they are not drunk yet at this time so driving will be out of the question too. Her last option is to take a taxi which is fine so she books for one to pick her up asap.

Aliya steps out of the bathroom after getting a text confirmation that a taxi is on it's way to pick her up. She jumps in surprise when she finds Yoongi standing in front of the door, wearing his shirt and pants from the party, his hair a total mess but it only made him look hotter. She reminds herself that she's mad at him. Then she notices that he didn't bother buttoning his shirt while his face unreadable as he stares at her. 

"Is Taehyung picking you up?"

"No, but I've booked for a taxi."

"Cancel it." He tells her.

"Why?" She lifts an eyebrow at him. She just wanted to piss him off, she hates it when he tells her what to do.

"Because I'd rather drive you home and I can't do that right now. Besides," He pauses to take a deep breath "I want you to stay with me."

A notification on Aliya's phone appeared to let her know that the taxi is waiting outside. Without a word, Yoongi walks towards the door and pays the driver the amount Aliya is supposed to pay to get driven back to her house. He apologizes to the driver and came back to the house where she is still standing on the same spot.

Yoongi said he wants her to stay and her heart jumps up annoyingly, her anger completely forgotten. Their argument was too trivial in the first place that it's just not like her to start something like that at all. 

"I think I'd need that drink you were offering me earlier." She tells Yoongi. 

He chuckles in response shaking his head as he walks towards the bar. "What would like to have?"

"Soju is fine."

Five bottles of soju later, Aliya is beyond tipsy she starts telling Yoongi nonsense stories which he finds amusing. She finished all the soju by herself while he casually drinks his whiskey, watching her drown herself with the alcohol. "Well, this night is full of ups and downs ups and downs I'm just tired." She tells him. 

"Would you rather be up or down." He asks with a chuckle.

She stares at him as she tries to comprehend his question. It's hard to think when your mind is clouded with alcohol. This time, she admits she is drunk. "Are you talking about sex?" She mutters. "I like being up but if you're the one going down, I like it too." She giggles. 

Yoongi laughs as he pulls her up from the stool she's sitting on. "Let's go, you are so out of it." 

"You are right, I am so drunk." She lets him carry her, resting her head on his chest with her eyes closed. "Yoongi," She mutters. "I need to shower first and I am not wearing my panties."

"Don't worry about that." He says with a grin.

Aliya opens her eyes and looks up at him. "I like it when you're smiling like that, makes you look less intimidating."

"You find me intimidating?" He asks her.

"Sometimes." He sets her down when they entered the bathroom in his room. He takes her towards the glass shower stall. When he starts to walk away, she reaches out for him. "Shower with me please."

Yoongi stares at her before swiping his hand over her face. "I should take a picture of you looking like that."

Aliya's lips were pouted, her cheeks pink from alcohol, her eyes half closed. She must look like a clown right now, she thought as she reached out for her zipper but Yoongi's hands were already there doing it for her. He drapes her gown on a chair not too far from them. He then starts stripping off his clothes. 

Yoongi had Aliya borrow his shirt and his boxer shorts that had a string for adjusting the size. She plops on the bed with her hair still damp dozing off immediately. He goes to his side of the bed and watched her as she sleeps. Her bruise is exposed as the shirt sleeve slides up when she moved. He takes a close look at it and though he still feels anger boiling in him, he instead lowers his head and lightly kissed it, wishing it gets healed quickly. He lays down on the bed and watched as Aliya slept, he reaches out and pulls her hair that fell over her face. She stirs from her sleep and she mutters something he couldn't understand. She moves closer to him and her arm goes around him. He hesitantly places his arm around her too, it didn't take long when he falls asleep.