flash back

*Five Years Ago*

I rolled over as he massaged the oil unto my skin, his great big warm hands kneading my lower back. I moaned softly as he climbed onto the bed behind me, straddling my lower.

He leaned down to place a sweet kiss on my ear. I could feel his thick erection pressing against my butt cheeks.

I heard him unzip and remove his pants before sliding my bottoms off.

He flipped me over so that I was facing him and licked his lips with a smirk on his face. He slowly leaned down, kissing down my body until he reached the top of my underwear. He bit a corner of it and slid it down with his teeth, watching my reaction. I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

He rubbed his hands up and down my inner thighs, teasing me.

He leaned forward and kissed between my legs. I pouted when he leaned away and smiled, licking his lips.

I closed my eyes as he climbed on top of me. He whispered, pinning my hands above my head.

As he was about to penetrate, Suddenly and unexpectedly, I opened my eyes and sighed. It's another wet dream. I glanced down to discover one hand up my shirt and another in my underwear.

I removed them both just as someone walked in my room.

"Time for school, Sleeping Ugly." Britanny said, smirking.

I looked at the wall clock and it was passed 7. Why didn't she woke me up on time. She has almost done preparing for school. She is in her finals, while am in years 2 out of 4years course.

"You should have woke me up on time". I said.

"I thought you have already woke up as usual, .. You drank yesterday?" She asked.

"No, just......never mind". I said. . . .

I took my bath and got dressed, took breakfast and did my hair before walking

outside to my car. Just as I got inside, I noticed a U-HAUL truck

across the street. Hmm, new neighbors.

•••••

School went by in a blur.

Same boring ass teachers.

Same messy ass people.

Same thirsty ass guys.

By the time lunch rolled around, I was

considering skipping.

I groaned and dropped my head on the table. Someone tapped my shoulder.

I groaned loudly.

"Uh...excuse me?"

I raised my head up, ready to storm at the idiot at my back who didn't want me to rest in peace. As I turned my back I was shocked, I didn't expect what I saw.

"What the fu...oh my....damm ..

*Damion pov*

This new school was boring as hell! There isn't any fine females. But this one girl, she is baaad man. I have to find her again. I finally found the cafeteria after asking this girl who kept biting her lip at me. I spotted a girl with her head down on the table.

She looks like my dream girl from behind so, thinking it was her, I walked up and tapped her shoulder. She groaned loudly.

Damn, I haven't even said a word to her yet.

"Uh...excuse me?"

She lifted her head, and opened her mouth in shock.

"What the fu-oh my damn.."