Flash:Wouldn't mind if I did,then I would just have to come to you to heal me with your magic.

Sunset Shimmer:That's not how my magic works and you know it.Seriously...you could have just went to the hospital instead of coming here,they do a much better job at patching up bandages.

Flash:Where's the Fun in that...besides it's much cheaper too.

The guitar player could only playfully smile after hearing an annoyed groan from Sunset.Flash could only walk inside as Sunset closed the door behind him as the guitar player could only sit down on her couch while Sunset sat next to him.

Flash:So how's life been treating you since the whole Robot thing with Micro?

Sunset Shimmer:Everything's been fine lately,though you should warn Micro next time to not making a killer robot controlled by a toaster of bread.Seriously,you didn't have to get my amulet for me...you could've gotten yourself killed.

Sunset then saw one of his bandages as the boy could only groan in pain after she tried touching it.

Flash:What can I say,a guys got to do what he does best.

Sunset Shimmer:If that involves getting yourself hurt then I suggest you stop doing it.

Flash:How could I when you keep risking your life dealing with these crazy bad guys.

Sunset Shimmer:Flash,me and the girls have our own magic to face threats like that.You on the other hand are just a regular dude that has to deal with the magic that I brought into this world.

Flash:That doesn't mean I won't stop trying to help,besides It's gonna take more then a plead to stop me from doing my part.

Sunset Shimmer:Really,then how about a punch to the shoulder?

Flash:Let me think about it...Nah your punches don't even hurt anyways.

Sunset Shimmer could only punch the boy on the shoulder which caused him to laugh.

Flash:I'm kidding!

Sunset Shimmer:Yeah right.Last time I checked I can't always be your knight in shinning armor.

Sunset started patching up the guitar players injuries.Although they haven't talked much since the Ever free forest,that didn't stop them from hanging out from time to time.Just then,she remembered a conversation they had during their time in the ever free forest as she could only ask him a question.

Sunset Shimmer:By the way,how are you handling getting over Twilight?

Flash remained silent for awhile before speaking in a soft yet sad tone.

Flash:I won't lie to you when I say it still hurts but I've managed to get over her.Especially since she's not coming back any time soon.Though some part of me wishes that things could've worked out you know.

Sunset Shimmer:It sucks but sometimes it's like that in life,we can't always get what we want no matter how many times you try.

Flash could only notice the tone of her voice change as he looked over to see Sunset Shimmer looking down on her feet sadly.

Flash:Is something wrong?