Arise The Red Dragon

Start from the beginning

Cale didn't reply but stare at the view.The sky was almost dark.It was a feeling Deja Vu..

Flashback

It was a sunset.Two figures were sitting on top of a tree.The appearance were a dark elf and a Red dragon.

They were chatting.. Alberu who talked about the Kingdom and Cale who just listen to his blabbering.

-Are you even listening??
Alberu asked

-I am listening your highness.

-Haa you...
Alberu sighed.

. . .

They stopped talking and enjoy the view.

. . .

-Your highness.

. . .

-What ?
Alberu asked

. . .

-Hyung, Please become king.

. . .

-Ha.So suddenly calling me Hyung.Trying to scam me??

. . .

-And for your information,I will become king.Just wait.

. . .

Cale nodded, Alberu continue on blabbering.Cale continue listening as well.

. . .

End of flashback

_______________________________________

-It just happened.I help her just to clarify something.
Cale respond

Alberu was dumbfounded
-What?What did you need to clarify?

. . .

-Got the feeling someone observing me.

-... Someone is stalking you or something..?

-...A bird.
Cale was sure it was a bird.

He always spot the bird.The bird was observing him and following him around.It was pretty annoying.

-Who do you think will attack the kingdom?
Alberu asked Cale while observing the kingdom from the balcony of the palace.

-Arm
Cale was positive it's arm.Who would dare to attack the Roans Kingdom when the Kingdom have the strong heroes.

Alberu was thinking the same thing as him.This doesn't add up.Somehow everything was going according to their plans.How could they now that today was the day the Roan Kingdom let their guard down.

. . .

-A spy
The both of them said in a sync

-But who?I never knew someone new in the palace.Nothing new to be exact.
Alberu's response

-Not who,but this guy.

Alberu was dumbfounded.Cale settled down his hand on top of something.Alberu tilted his head a little bit,his eyes widened.Cale was patting a bird.

Alberu's thoughts
The bird who spy on Cale?

Alberu put together the clues and it finally add up,there's nothing to do about him.Its about Cale.So,the arm is looking for Cale?They shouldn't know that The Red Dragon is still alive.Then..?

-Ah
Alberu gasped.

Cale just stand still and waited for Alberu to connect the dot.He turned his head a little bit and eyed the bird.

Cale's thoughts
You lied?.

Cale hand who patted the birds head slid down onto the birds neck.His grip on the neck tighten.

The bird was slightly startled and sweat was falling down from the birds face.

-Caww..?
The bird let out a stupid voice.

Cale frown and let go of his grip.The black bird was happy when the grip is slowly getting away.

-Haaa
Cale let out a groan and turned back.

-?Where are you going?
Alberu asked

-Talking with the bird
Cale respond before his shadow slowly disappear.

Alberu who was left out at the balcony sighed and get back to the group,he still have many things to settled on.

. . .

Steps filled the quite hallway.The guards were downstairs guarding the main door.The sound of wings flapping behind him could be heard as well.

-I don't know what you're planning but this isn't the deal isn't it?Fredo.
The red hair asked while giving Fredo the famous stoic face.

-Caww..

-Stop with your disguise,this isn't the deal.You broke the deal.
Cale needed answer.

Fredo Von Ejellan.A vampire apparently.In the novel he was an ally of the White Star,but in reality he's working against him.Somehow,I accidentally meet him as well.I admit i'm unlucky.But isn't this too unlucky?

-I didn't broke it,and this disguise is the best y'know.
The black bird reply

-If It's isn't you,then who? Another spy?
Cale asked

-If guess so.So naru,when are you coming back?
Fredo asked while turning into his true form.

-I don't understand what you're talking about.Im currently busy,if you're not gonna help then scram.

-That hurts,who said I won't help.I will.

-Then be useful.
Cale smiles and left him alone in the hallway.

-Haaaa..I thought today I can relax.I guess not.

Fredo turned back into his bird form and left using the window of the hallway.

Cale's thoughts
If isn't Fredo then who.

*Boom*

Cale almost fell down because of the loud explosion.

-?

-Human!

-...Raon?

-Human!Come back to the main door!

Cale was dumbfounded but quickly teleport to the main door.If your a dragon we could just teleport.What a pain to walk down.

Cale who teleport somewhere near to the main door was just dumbfounded.

-Huh?

_______________________________________

EHEHEHHEEH THE ATTACK OF THE CLIFFHANGER AGAIN.IM NOT PROUD AT ALL.FEEL SORRY OKAY.IM SORRY 😔✨ WKWKWKKW

1179 WORDS