Suddenly the door was opened and the guard guided a woman inside before locking up again.

She looked around in her thirties carrying a makeup bag.

She came directly towards me and placed the bag on the bed opening it. Without speaking she started doing the makeup on me.

"What's your name?"

"Do you know anything around here"

"Why are doing my makeup"

For all the questions above, I just got silence as the answers. She didn't even blink. She stayed numb all the time and went out after she finished. I went towards the mirror and looked at myself.

Now I didn't look like a beaten up woman. She had covered bruises on the skin. Even on my neck and hands.

Thank God for the long dress that covered my thighs and legs

I sat there and wished when will I be free or I would die here. I just hope Kai can find me soon and take me away from this hell. I just want to live my life normally with Luna without being chased again.

My thoughts were interrupted by the room door opening. I stood up seeing Peter and Ace. Both were smirking entering the room wearing suits.

Ace came towards me and stood a one foot away from me checking me out. I shivered and moved away from him crossing my arms covering myself. Peter stood few feet away from us.

"Your body manages to look sexy even in simple dress like this" he leaned towards my ear as I leaned back a little "And I will be the one to rip that dress of your body once the night ends" he said standing straight. I looked away from him feeling disgusting.

"I came here to give instructions which you must follow. Also stay by my side and never, I mean never look up to any person. No making eye contacts with anyone. And if you plan to escape, you will be killed in seconds" Ace said. I just nod my head.

Suddenly he wrapped his arm around my waist and pushed me to walk. I just looked down limping out of the room with his men trailing behind us. I can feel his hand moving around my waist making me squint away from him. But he squeezed my waist making me hiss in pain because he pressed on my bruise.

I try to push his hand away but he stopped walking and pushed me against the wall beside me grabbing my arm in death grip. I looked up at him in his eyes.

"Don't you dare try to move my hands away" he hissed glaring at me. I didn't reply anything. He nails digged into my skin as a whimper left my mouth in pain.

"Understood" he said hovering over me. I nod my head. He left my arm and wrapped his arm around my waist and started walking. I would look around the place with the corner of eyes as much as possible.

Soon he led us to a big door and the guards opened the door to see the ballroom. Looks like there is a party going on here with many people.

We walked inside and I just looked at the ground not really in for their illegal party.

An hour has passed and I have been standing beside this pervert Ace all the time as he talked with his guests. I did try to escape but his grip on my waist which was stopping me from moving. Or grabbing my ass making me flinch. Even his guests are creepy people. They would try to touch me at their possible ways. I would always move away from them.

I eventually gave up because I am drained. I don't have any strength in me. Standing on my broken leg is not good. I didn't even look up at any person for a second.

I feel my eyes dropping from time to time but I am keeping myself not to fall unconscious.

Then Ace started talking as I heard throughout the room.

"Good evening everyone. I have arranged this party because 'The Petrov' has came to visit me. They are every important people in my life. Also I see that they have invited their friends, well welcome" Ace said pulling me closer to him. I felt his breath on my neck with his kisses.

I try to push him away but squeezed he my waist making me flinch in pain.

I feel useless. I wanted to be strong and punch these guys in the face for treating woman like changing their clothes. But I am weak. I don't know how to defend myself from these men. And they take advantage of that.

I sighed when he pulled away.

"Also there is an important news I would like to share. This woman here beside me....." as he said that, I froze in the place "....is going to be my wife. Along with the party, I would like to announce my engagement with this beautiful woman" Ace said tracing his finger on my face and grip my chin with his fingers lifting my face up.

He leaned down to my lips. Immediately I turn my head as I feel his lips on my cheek.

He pulled me more closer to him and I can feel his anger through his body. I shut my eyes and closed my mouth from making any sound as he dig his nails in my waist like he wants to rip me off.

"You will pay for that slut, for embarrassing me like that" he whispered in my ears as I feel applause around the room.

"If you will excuse us" he said and started walking across the room. We were only few feet away from the big door and I feel myself getting dizzy. I am so scared of what will happen as we walk out off that door.

Suddenly the lights were shut off and everything was dark. People started screaming and I hear footsteps running around.

I felt something cold was pressed against my head as Ace tightened his grip on my waist. I found this only chance to escape. I kneed him in his manhood and I heard gunshots being fired.

Suddenly I was pulled away from Ace and into a person with their arms wrapping around me. They were gentle. Strangely I felt safe in their arms.

I struggle to get free from their hold but stopped when I heard his voice.

Kai's voice.

"Hey, it's me Kai"

I stopped my movements and looked up. I can't see his face but I want to confirm.

"Kai" I whispered.

"Yes, it's me" he whispered back gently pulling me closer to him.

I lifted my hands and touched his broad chest, his shoulders, his neck and finally to his face.

"You came" I said. I feel his face move up and down.

"Yes Angel, I came. Sorry I took so long. I am sorry" he said as I feel wet under my fingers where I had placed my hand on his face. I feel my head getting light headed.

"It's okay. I am fine. I....." I didn't get to speak as I collapsed down closing my eyes. Before I can fall on the ground, Kai caught me.

"Angelina. Angel" I heard his voice which felt like far away.

Suddenly the lights were turned on. I opened my eyes and saw worried looking Kai's face. He had become weak.

"Stay awake, please" he pleaded looking around. I touched his cheek and he looked at me.

I smiled at him weakly. I saw Thomas appear beside Kai giving something to him.

"Have some water" Kai said making me drink water.

After few seconds, I started to feel normal not feeling light headed as before.

I hugged Kai immediately crying out loud once I gained little strength.

He came to save me.

*********