"Baby now is not the time to yell. Let him take care of Tee."

The next thing that happened was my P'Tae's arms wrapping around my body. His sweet voice came to my ears which calmed me down instantly. All my worries and anxiety flew out of my body like it wasn't even there in the first place.

"I am so sorry baby. I got stuck at work. Something really important came at the last minute. Also, as you know , I am not allowed to use my cell phone during working hours. I thought I would be able to finish my work and be here on time but it was harder than it looked. I am truly sorry." He explained in one breath.

I know he is not the kind of a guy who will leave me in worry. I knew he was fine but no matter how hard I try I cannot help but think of the worst.

I guess I will never be cured.

"...and that's how I got stuck at work."

We were now at the campaign site. Since we got late when we reached here we decided to have dinner and sleep the night off.

Everyone was inside their respective tents. Patrick and Patricia didn't come since they went to their home when vacations started.

I was cuddling with my P'Tae and he was explaining to me the reason why he got stuck at work. His embrace always works like magic to me.

"P'Tae."

"Yes love?"

"You do not regret having me in your life, right?"

He didn't reply to me but just cuddled me more closely and wished me good night. His actions were enough to tell me how much he loves me and really cares for me. I don't know how I got this lucky to have him in my life.

With all these thoughts in my mind I drifted to sleep.

"I… can't… climb… anymore."

A funny thing happened. We all were chilling and decided to go around and explore the area when my dearest friend Copter decided to hike. Everyone but me and P'Tae were against it. But the majority always wins, so now we are all packed and hiking.

"Get on my back baby."

"No, I am heavy and I don't want to.."

"It's okay love. Just trust me."

Without thinking anything else I got on his back. Everyone else was way ahead of us. I was climbing slowly since I have this heart condition, you know. P'Tae, being the sweetest lover he is, was climbing with me.

"You are really strong." I was amazed to see how easy it was for him to climb while carrying me. In fact, we were now climbing faster than earlier.

"Oh yeah? Do you wanna know how strong I am in bed too." My face became red while hearing this. I smacked his head gently while getting shy. He has always held himself back whenever we are getting physically intimate. He didn't want to end up hurting or tiring me, that's why he is always gentle.

"Ju-just keep climbing."

Rest of the climbing was good too. He kept flirting with me and I kept getting flustered by him.

"Finally!!! Oh God my back!! Baby you okay?" We finally reached the point where everyone else was. They already chose the best spot and were setting up their tents too.

"You lobe birds finally made it huh. We thought you were doing something else which made you la-" One glare from me and P'Tae was enough to shut Copter's mouth.