CHAPTER 16: GIZELIS MOMENTUM

Start from the beginning

A man with a golden crown on his head and a young serious man walked to the royal podium above Zeliker and his friends' seats. Everyone clapped their hands for their arrival before the speaker once again spoke.

King Elamos have white hair. His golden attires show he was the ruler while his crown prince, Zelfon wore blue-white attires with gold frilly around his wrist and the end of his pants. 

He almost looks like someone Zeliker thought was arrogant or could be a blockhead human. Such style always makes him think those princes were fools or stupid.

What kind of style are you wearing?! This place is an arena for bathing in blood! Can't he wear, erm, cool or something?! Look at King Elamos, he looks majestic! Why can't you follow his style?!

Zeliker's cursed in his heart when he sees Zelfon. It makes him itch to hit Zelfon. Silvert looks at him then at Zelfon. He doesn't understand what irritated his prince. The speaker then continued his sentences again.

"And don't forget our king, Your Majesty, Sektar Mirima! Let us welcome our favourite king of the century!" The speaker said while joking.

Everyone immediately cheered loudly while clapping their hands again. Sektar came out from the same door behind the podium and laughed at the speaker's jokes.

Zeliker's eyes twitched. "Hey, is it just me or are these people actually nuts?"

He telepathy Silvert. Silvert chuckled before he replied.

"That means Your Majesty Sektar is loved by all of his people, Zeliker."

"Really?" 

His father, Nekruis also got thunderous claps from the residents of Flink when he was checking some demon's fief. But… Their eyes show something else.

Does that mean they love him or do they actually fear him? Which is it?

His attention was brought to the battle arena when the speaker sounded again.

"Now, let's see our participants for this friendly match! On the Drick side, we have our demon friend, Trez Kalis! Let us give him an encouraging clap, everybody!" Another clap was heard.

"And I know everyone here is waiting to know who is on our side, correct? Without further ado, give your best stimulus for our friends, Gizelis Auntom!"

When Gizelis's name was announced, every one of the Eskimos residents cheered loudly. This was enough to show that Gizelis was their favourite to win in this friendly match. Or they hope so.

"Heh, we'll see who's going to win this. My slave or yours, Sektar." Elamos told Sektar.

Sektar gives him a grin. "Don't underestimate him, Elamos. You might eat your words later."

Elamos smirked and they watched the arena that finally announced the match to start.

"Ready your stance! And! Start!"

Trez instantly disappears before he appears again on top of Gizelis with his sharp claws. Gizelis stepped back before his sword sliced up but he missed when Trez lowered his body and swung his leg on Gizelis's lower body. Gizelis immediately jumps back.

Everyone who watched it had their heart in their throat. This was too quick for them to follow. What a fast move!

"Wow, you teaching him really did bear fruit. He's getting faster and able to follow the high-ranking demon assault." Xcerox commented about Gizelis' quick reaction.

Maybe Zeliker should be his teacher instead of others. 

Zeliker frowned. Trez was angry. Such temperament would make his agility and power increase. Which was the demons' speciality when they were furious. It's what they called berserk. Zeliker has a bad feeling about this.