I Made the Heartless Prince into WHAT?! - 1

(Cold, Heartless Prince x Playful, Prideful Duchess)

*Be sure to read the author's note at the end of this chapter! I'll explain everything needed :D

*★*----------------------------------*★*

"Hey... maste... are... ou..."

  You turned your head to the side in annoyance. Relaxing when the voice finally stopped.

 Wait. Why does this feel like déjà vu?

  You opened your eyes in an instant and popped up from the bed. 520 was in shock at your sudden action, but it came over you at a lightning speed after a second.

  Crying, well, without the tears of course... It exclaimed, "MASTEEER! I THOUGHT I HAD ACIDDENTALLY KILLED YOUUUU!" followed after was a more aggressive crying.

...

What? (๑╹ヮ╹๑ ? )

  520 explained everything to you. After knowing what it did to you, you were mad at the floating ball at first, but you knew that it wanted to help you. So, you still forgave it.

  Not going to lie, that sleep spell thing had made you feel more energized and optimistic. You thought you would still be sulking about what happened in the last mission. But thanks to the spell, you quickly became determined and is now ready for the next one.

  Not that you forgot about the memories and gratitude for the people back there or anything,  you just knew that you couldn't go back anymore. So instead of being miserable in your own thoughts, you decided to walk out of it.

  Plus, the ending of each and every one of them is good. Cedric pursuing his dreams... Ann and Dane getting married... Your parents decided to open an orphanage to take care of the more unfortunate children, Cedric's parents helping them out as well.

  You were lost in your thoughts when 520 suddenly exclaimed, "OH MY! Congratulations master!"

"Hmm?" you looked at the shining ball with a confused look.

  520 scoot closer to you, "Master, master! You got some rewards from completing the last mission!"

  Before you could ask anything, 520 said, "You got a portable backpack! It should be just beside the intimate bar..."

  You looked up. From there, you could see a gray bar, along with a button (that has a backpack image) beside it. You clicked on it excitedly while 520 continued explaining it to you.

  "Portable backpacks are so convenient for missions like these! You could basically put anything in there, regardless in what world you are..." 

  At this point, your eyes were shining... You can stea- ahem, put some things that are very valuable in there...!

"(°ー°) ...." 520 looked at you silently. You smiled awkwardly when you saw its face-

Wait? Face? 

  You rubbed your eyes and looked closer at the shining ball. Yup. You weren't dreaming. It has a face now...

"520... you-" you said, dumbfounded.

520: (? ◔ ‸◔) 

520: ( ⊙.⊙ ) 

  "Oh! I forgot to mention that I evolved!" 520 said happily, before spinning around you again in pure happiness, "Thank you thank you thank you, master! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't been able to evolve!"