Awkward Conversations 101

WOOO ANOTHER CHAPTER

i am officially a dumbass!
i mixed up senjuro and shinjuros name and it wasn't until someone pointed it out thag i realized 😭

so for the parts where you're next to rengokus brother, just pretend i wrote senjuro instead of shinjuro💀💀

when i was writing that chap i was thinking, "naw something's off ab this.." and just shrugged it off😭
anyways, thank u for pointing it out LMFAAOO

on another note..
19.5K READS?2?$2:$1@;
I LITERALLY LOVE U ALL SM.
MWAH MWAH

WARNING : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After you were both finished eating, you and Zenitsu made your way to the Wisteria House, which remained in the outskirts of the city.

You and Zenitsu gave eachother a side glance before knocking on the front door. Soon enough, a young woman answered it.

It would be an understatement to say she was pretty. She was downright gorgeous. She had long, luscious, wavy blonde hair, and had stunning brown eyes to accompany it.

She bowed once she saw your uniforms, "Hello! I see that you're both demon slayers! Please, come in!" You have a side glance to Zenitsu, expecting him to faint, or even cling onto the poor woman. But to your surprise, he gave her a small wave and chirped out a thank you.

You waved using two fingers, "Hey! Thank you so much!" You each walked into the Wisteria House, and it honestly looked similar to the one you visited after the Tsuzumi Mansion.

You turned around to face the woman, "Did a uh.. dumbass who has dark brown hair and blue eyes come here? If he did.. can you lead us to him? He's our teammate."

Zenitsu chimed in, "No! He's a moron! That's what he is!" You clicked your tongue, "You could say that again.." The woman raised her index finger, "Ah! Him? I believe he went.." She began to walk down a hallway, "This way! Follow me!"

You dragged Zenitsu down the hallway, "Thank you so much!" The woman sent you both a soft smile, "Anytime! I didn't catch your name back there.. but my name's Hana Ueno!"

Zenitsu piped up, "Zenitsu Agatsuma!" You then happily spoke, "(Y/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet ya!" She hummed in acknowledgement, before stopping at the door, "We're here! Please let me know if you need anything!"

You nodded as you watched her walk away. Once she was out of sight, you picked Hoshi off of your shoulder before handing her to Zenitsu, "Zenitsu.. here.. hold on to her for a sec.."

Zenitsu cocked his head to the side in confusion, "Wait.. what are you doing (Y/N)-chan?!" You took a few steps back before barreling through the door, "COME HERE, BITCH!!"

Zenitsu screamed in alarm, "WAAAHHH (Y/N)-CHAN!? STOP IT!!" Eli jumped in fear, "HUH?? WHAT THE FUCK!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOIN- WAAAH!!"

He jumped to the side to avoid your tackle, making you crash headfirst into the corner of a table. You stumbled back in surprise, your vision suddenly spinning.

You turned to face Eli and Zenitsu, whom stared at you in alarm once they noticed blood trickling down your forehead. You shakily raised a finger, slurring your words, "I'm feeling kinda.. just a little.. dizzy.."

And with that, you fell backwards to the earth, your consciousness leaving you in a split second.

Click. Clack.