"oh for fucks sake! just let me in!" Haruchiyo was desperately tiptoeing while trying to catch a peep of the three sources of the loud noises he could hear coming form inside.

"fu -fuck! Rin! Rin!" Ran who's under the girl chuckled and wiped the tears threatening to fall from her solemn eyes. "it's okay. it's okay." he repeated for a couple of times while glaring to his brother whom is moving hysterical and desperate as if a dog in heat. "Rindou, slow down. she's gonna pass out with your pace." Ran scolded his brother with a pull on the hair.

"ow! Ran! let go!" Rindou's hips never stopped, but he decreased the pace, realizing he just hurt the girl as he could feel (Y/N) who's below him trembling in her legs. Rindou hissed before apologizing to the girl in a whisper, "forgive me, honey. i'll do better." the three of them know those words has two different meaning.

a sincere apology.

and a cry before the tragedy.

Rindou sealed his promise with a gentle hot kiss on (Y/N)'s nape that had the girl muffling a moan. Ran smirked at this, proud that his brother seemed to have taken knowledge on the things he had taught to him. 

(Y/N) slowly opens her eyes, meeting the pair of Ran's lilac ones, her saliva drooled like a slick of glue, it landed on Ran's cheeks. "Rahn." the airy pronunciation of his name sent a wave of pleasured shiver running down his nervous system as he responded to her by gently cupping her cheeks, his thumb sliding slowly to wipe her messed up saliva in an intimate delicacy. his other hand slowly slithered it's way down to her pussy, pinching her clit, that pushed the girl to jerk her body forward, making Rindou falter his thrusts.

"ungghh" Rindou took a bite on (Y/N)'s shoulders as the girl continued to tremble, quiver and moan from the conjoined pleasure and spasming of her internal muscles from the overstimulation receiving from both her clit and the gooey propels of Rindou's cock inside her spongey walls. "so gorgeous, baby. so fucking gorgeous for us." Ran's compliment was followed with a kiss to her lips as the oxygen in her lungs grew troubled, it burns, but she couldn't pull away as Rindou's chest was caging her in the middle. "aah aahh hmnggg!" Rindou would change the rhythm and force of his thrusts, causing for (Y/N)'s legs to loose their balance and landed on Ran's chest with a huff, their bodies pressing together, tongues going deeper and deeper in the caves of each other.

"fuck!" Ran was the one shouldering the weight of the two bodies above him. he'd be delighted if it was only the girl, but he was irritated his brother was included too. "Rin! get off!" he scolded, his fingers still not stopping from circling and swiping on the woman's swollen clitoris, the situation just made his fingers press deeper and inject more force in the small bud.

"i am getting off!" Rindou could feel himself getting closer, balls feeling tightened and abdomen compressing with pressure, almost as if a tidal wave of volcanic eruption was growing closer and closer. "Cumming! haah! hnggg! hngg!" he held onto (Y/N), wrapping his arms around her body as if securing his property. Rindou buried his head onto the girl's shoulder and nape as his pace grew slower and slower. "take it all, baby. all yours. i's all yours!" he'd say with gritted jaw as his movements completely stopped, warm spurts of thick liquid flowed within (Y/N)'s core, filling her womb up with a threat of having an offspring unplanned. she loved every sensation of it. (Y/N)'s head was thrown aback, toes curling and nails digging onto the wooden headboard of her bed. 

Ran know (Y/N)'s release was also approaching close. with a smirk, he pulled away from her lips and watched as her face contoured into several pleasured expression, eyes rolled back, mouth glossy and agape with drool slipping out, skin red and flushed with heat. "there, there. let it all out, my love," he pecked her cheeks, tasting the salty sweat that's rolling down from her forehead. "you did a great job, hun. 'm so proud of you." he added, glancing back to his brother who's panting. "now let it all out." he whispered, voice almost hoarse from the pressure on top of him, the weight crushing him, but he'd not dare complain to change the position anyways. he licked (Y/N)'s earlobes, repeating his words. "all out, honey. all out for Rindou." he bit her helix harder. "then after him it'll be my turn." his words were promised, pledged and vowed. almost as if urging (Y/N) to seduction and submission. "so cum now, honey. cum on my brother's cock."