Ch 34 [Training and Confession]

Start from the beginning

Babara:"You're fast, but speed is nothing to strength, boy. You will leave yourself wide open like that."

Tatsumi:(Don't listen to her, i know how to exploit my enemies movment and use them to my advantage.)

After a little more than a second i saw an opening that when exploited lead to my victory, that may have just been one of the most proudest moment's in my life so far.

Tatsumi:"Do you admit defeat, Babara?"

Babara:"For the first time in my life, i submit."

I helped her up and we were going to head back inside for some water, but before we could get inside there was an unwelcome surprise.

King Gappi:"*Growl*!"

Babara:"Well well well, King Gappi ey? I thought these were put into extinction."

Tatsumi:"King Gappi' never goes extinced, they'll always rise from there ashes, but regardless of what it can do it has to die."

I started to unsheath Murasama but before i could get it out of it's scabbard the King Gappi began to kneal, me and, Babara were very confused Danger Beast don't normally kneal to human's especally high class one's like this. While we watched it's movment i could actually hear a voice speaking to me, my Danger Beast blood allowed me to comunicate with them.

King Gappi:"Mighty king, i have found you at long last. If there is ever a time you are in need during combat, call my name and i shall be by your side.":"*Monstrous Roar*!"

King Gappi then flew away now leaving only Babara confused.

Babara:"In all of my year's i've never seen a Danger Beast land just to roar then fly away."

Tatsumi:"It didn't, i heard it's real voice. They've been searching for me, i am apparently there true king and that one will come to my aid in combat."

Babara:"Well i'll be a monkey's aunt, that's something i never thought i'd see in my lifetime."

Now that we witnessed that we went inside to get some water, afterward's, Merraid called me into her room she told me she had something she wanted to tell in complete privicy. I went into her room but kept my guard up just in case she was looking for a fight.

Merraid:"Come sit with me, i only wish to speak with you."

I sat down on her bed but kept my hand in the spot i kept my pistol just in case she got a little bloodthirsty but that wasn't the case, she started to ask me something i found kinda.....odd.

Merraid:"Why are you so different compared to all the male's i know?"

Tatsumi:"Pardon?"

Merraid:"You're so different compared to other men that i've known, the men i knew growing up were all perverted, cruel, violent, and indecint. But yet you're different, you're kind, sweet, well mannered, honest, and most importantly a protecter. I've seen men who would've just let that girl, Sayo get raped by those men but you didn't hesitate to save her. Why are you so different compared to the rest?"

Tatsumi:"I'm not sure, maybe it's the way i grew up? I just know not to mistreat other's if i want them to see me as a half-way decint human being. I guess what i'm trying to say is i don't want to make other's feel like there feeling are lesser than mine when that's not true."

Merraid:"I-I only wish i had a strong but kind-hearted male in my life when i was a little girl, maybe thing's would have been different then."

I tried to look her in the eye's but she turned her head and began to cry.

I didn't hesitate to comfort her, i guess she's only seen the negitive side of men for so long she hasn't focused on the good men who are willing to do anything for anyone

Merraid:"Th-Thank you, I also wanted to confess something else to you."

Tatsumi:"I'm all ear's."

Merraid:"Durring our time working together, i've found myself thinking about you more and more. I-I think i've falled for you, i only wish that you know how i feel, i don't expect you to return the same feeling's as i do. And i know there are other girl's that have you already and i don't know if there would be room for me to intrude."

Tatsumi:"I could talk to them about it, i can always convince them that i'm just leading it on for info or something like that."

Merraid:"Th-Thank you, Tatsumi. I love you."

Without any further warning, Merraid pushed her lip's against mine. I never thought in a million year's that i'd be kissing Merraid herself, she tried to be the dominant one at first but quickly began to submit. But she could take some lesson's in kissing from Corey.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]