IMtHPiW?! - 3 (Hehe. Sorry, Dad)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You and Gwyneth were walking along the shrubs and trees in the garden. The two of you are currently making some small talks. You lightly swung the basket in your hands, you then looked up when you saw that the sunrays on you are gone.

 You lightly swung the basket in your hands, you then looked up when you saw that the sunrays on you are gone

  There it was, the little secret hideout that the two of you would go often. You stared at the place with wide eyes. Realizing that Gwyneth might see something different about you, you quickly averted your eyes to her.

  Placing your basket down on the wooden table, the two of you sat down and continued talking.

And here comes the stomach, gurgling again.

  You blushed and quickly got the desserts out of the basket. Giggling, Gwyneth ordered one of the maids that had followed the two of you here, to bring out the ones that she had also prepared.

 Giggling, Gwyneth ordered one of the maids that had followed the two of you here, to bring out the ones that she had also prepared

  You drooled while looking at the delicious food. You also didn't need to worry if you're lactose intolerant... or hates sweets... You got to enjoy the food since this body is not technically yours.

  Anyone could see the hearts filling in both of your eyes, the maids saw the 'in love' expression that two little cute faces are making. They wanted to laugh but felt that it was disrespectful, so they had to look away to distract themselves.

  You, on the other hand, caught one of them and thought they also wanted to enjoy the food presented on the table. You thought for a while before asking Gwyneth, "Gwenny! Let's share these! I doubt we could finish them anyways, it's better not to leave any to waste."

'Gwenny' blushed and lowered her head shyly, "I-I told you to stop calling me that...!"

  Then after, the blushing princess called the maids over and shared the food to them. Anita, your maid, also got the chance to taste one of the pastries that she had always wanted to try; macarons. Since there was only two seats, some of the maids sat down on the soft, green grass, but most stood up and enjoyed the treats.

  Speaking of not wasting food, it reminded the 7 year old princess about something, "Oh! Did you know? A general had recently found a village where there are poor kids... sold to other places?"