IMtHPiW?! - 4 ('Thirteen', the So-Called Freak)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You got into the car. The bodyguards (or knights, I suppose) got into the third row, at the back. The car may look just like a normal race car, but when you see the inside...

  You really don't get how the inside is so spacious. It's like it's 5x bigger than what it normally would be!

  You may look unbothered on the outside, but you were already screaming with praise like crazy in your head. 520 couldn't handle the screaming, so...

"Masterrrr! Stop shouting... My (nonexistent) ears are hurting..!"

520: ( •́ ‸ •̀ )

You, when you heard what it had just said to you:

  You pouted and turned your face away from the bright ball and look at the scenery outside instead

  You pouted and turned your face away from the bright ball and look at the scenery outside instead. To be honest, you decided to go to the orphanage because you want to make your reputation better. Most people, especially the other noble women, would gossip to each other. Telling how bad Y/N Bell is, how disrespectful she is, blah blah blah.

  You figured that they're most likely jealous from the fact that you were the princess's best friend. Anytime the other girls would try to become 'friends' with Gwyneth and talk to her, she would still nod and smile at them. But it was noticeable that she could care less. But when the princess sees Y/N, her eyes will light up and dash- 

Ahem. Excuse me, I mean... walk delicately to Y/N.

  Gwyneth is a princess. She has no choice but to act respectful to these stuck up people. But if Gwyneth weren't one, she would surely roll her eyes and leave the conversation without a doubt. 

It's kinda sad, if you think about it. Not only Gwyneth, but everyone else too.

  Anyways, using this trip, you can also check whether if the orphanage is treating the kids right or not.

  Closing your eyes, you began to feel like this was a bad idea. You had originally stored the extra clothes that you don't wear anymore in the system's backpack. But... you didn't have a chance to sneak them in the trunk of the car. Even if you did, the people right here would be suspicious. 

  Cause first of all, how do you explain if a box just popped out of nowhere? 

  Second of all, how can an 8 year old carry a heavy box filled with clothes?

  Third of all, how could a kid sneak the heavy box inside the car without anyone noticing? Keep in mind, there's CCTVs placed inside and outside the house.

  'Hmph. I guess that I'll need to wait for a suitable time to be able to send these out without anyone being suspicious.'

  520 was crying inside with it saw that you were angry at it earlier. But hearing you said that, it nodded aggressively (aka shaking its whole body) and said, "You could tell the driver to find a bakery shop or anything like that to substitute instead!"