"Ple—" I cut myself off with a moan as he placed a single finger inside of me "Please"

"Oh, come on" he whispered "You can do better then that. Let me hear you beg for me, Honey"

I couldn't. I really couldn't.

If he wanted more from me then he was going to have to stop touching me the way he was.

I couldn't think straight. My brain couldn't comprehend the strength to form any words.

"I'm not hearing you, darling" he sighed, the pace of his finger getting faster with every second I didn't speak "Do you want me?"

"Yes!" I shrieked, feeling my legs shake "Yes, yes I want you—Draco I'm gonna—"

Immediately he tore his hand away "Don't you dare even think about it. Not without my word"

I whined softly "Draco I don't know what more I need to do for you to—" I gasped, feeling the tip of him only barley slip in.

"You were saying?" He whispered, connecting his lips to mine as he pushed the rest of the way in "God, I could cum just from the way you feel around me"

I felt the need to cross my legs but I couldn't. The feeling was both painful and so very good.

The pain only increased as he slowly started to thrust his way in and out. Only at a steady pace and soon enough, if subsided and all I felt was pleasure. Pure pleasure and the feeling of his fingers between mine, slipping up the shower wall and above my head.

"Faster" I moaned. Trapped between his body, no way of moving except for if he let me go, I felt constricted.

And fuck, I'd never again wanna feel anything but.

"Good girl" his lips ghosted above my jaw line as his pace increased. His hands held tightly in mine against the wall, I felt my nipples grow painfully hard and prick against his chest.

Nothing to suppress our noises, I was sure that it was the only thing my neighbours could hear and usually I'd care, but in this moment, being absolutely tangled in him and him in me, I couldn't care less.

Each stroke felt like the first. The feeling of just slipping over the edge but not completely falling was intoxicating. With the warm water splashing over my face, forcing my eyes to shut, all that left me to do was feel.

I couldn't see him, but I could hear him and that's all I wanted to do. I could almost get drunk off the whimpers and groans his mouth released softly into my ear, almost like a taunt and every doubt I'd previously had, floated away as if they were never important.

"Taking me so well" he breathed "I can't begin to explain how you're making me feel right now" oh, but I could. The way he made me feel was just the same. Along with the sinful words he profusely spilled and his fingers squeezing mine, I couldn't think of any other way that this could possibly get better.

My closed eyes slowly rolled to the back of my head and my nose became blocked. This only forced me to let my lips in hurried breaths that Draco swallowed when capturing them in a kiss.

Sweet and slow unlike anything else he was doing to me right now. It almost made me forget how deep he felt inside of me right now but never could ever rid that.

"Draco..." I gasped, feeling myself consciously slip "I'm-I'm really gonna—"

"Don't you dare" he mumbled against my lips "Be my best girl and wait"

I whimpered, closing my mouth and focusing on the shutting myself off, to stop myself from tripping.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous" He whispered and I could only feel his eyes flutter over my facial features "How could I of ever done that to you?"

I said nothing in response. It was the last thing I wanted to talk or think about right now.

My body started to feel overly hot from his touch and I couldn't stop my legs from shaking. I couldn't hold it in much longer and I could only guess Draco knew that.

"Now. I want you to come for me, Honey" at his word and the release of his own, I finally let myself go. A loud moan tore through my lips as I felt my legs give way and fall into a point of no return.

I fell into his arms and that's when I knew that this man.

Draco Malfoy.

He was the only one that I ever wanted to crumble for.

Ok... how are we feeling?

Anyone need an ambulance? I'm not paying for y'all medical bills.

Word count 2050.