"Rejected. Motion to spare the Osmosians denied."

"Please you gotta give us something!"

"Accepted. Permission to ask Kevin Levin what he would do. What would you do?"

"Make it so we don't absorb energy?! Make it so we don't go insane?!" Kevin shouted "I'd be fine with only matter absorption!"

It was quiet until the entire Forge of Creation spoke "ACCEPTED. MOTION TO RECONSTRUCT THE OSMOSIANS PASSED."

Earth

Kevin woke up in his bed looking around.

Everything seemed the same. He was back in his mom's place for some reason.

Walking into the kitchen he saw...

"DAD?!"

"There's my boy!" Devin Levin said.

"But you..." Kevin looked around the house. Everything seem the same but Harvy's pictures weren't up. There were also a lot more pictures of his mom and dad together.

"This isn't real." Kevin said.

The world went still and grey.

"Actually it is." Paradox said "The celestialsapean's had agreed to grant you your hearts desire. A life where you never had to run."

"But what about everything that happened? If I never ran away then-"

"Oh you an Benjamin are still good friends. Childhood friends."

It showed Kevin at some kind of picnic with other Plumbers with a happy 30 years of service Devin.

"Magister Levin is going to training you while Gwendolyn is going through college." Paradox said "bye."

The world restarted and Kevin sat and ate a normal breakfast with his family.

"Dad do you remember anything about say 17 years ago on a mission?" Kevin asked.

"That was a busy year your gonna need to be specific." Devin said.

"Ragnarok." Kevin said.

"Rag..." Devin was twitching and dropped his fork.

"Devin!" Mom shouted as her husband started having a panic attack.

"What?!" Kevin asked.

"Your father is going through something Kevin." Max Tennyson appeared behind them "It was the day we learned about your mutation."

"Max?" Kevin asked turning and seeing Azmuth standing on the table. "Azmuth?!"

"Yes. I was here to give you your graduation present." Azmuth said holding out a Plumbers Badge. "This should purge any energy absorbed into your body after 10 minutes."