IMtHPiW?! - 8 (Cold, Expressionless Face)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You went into your room and told Anita that you wanted to have some alone time, while telling her to check up Rose for you in the mean time.

"But... what if his Grace-"

  You cut her off and reassured that you'll take full responsibility if anything happens. Since she couldn't insist upon it, she agreed and left.

  She sighed while closing the door, 'My Lady is growing up so quick...'

You let out a sigh, finally having some alone time.

  "Master, what do we do now?" 520 asked, showing a confused expression on its face.

  'Let's go visit Gwyneth tomorrow,' you replied, while taking out the spell book that you had kept in your system backpack.

  "Oooh, to meet Cedric?" the floating ball said, trying to tease you.

  You didn't reply back to 520, knowing that it was teasing you. Instead, you flipped over the pages in the spell book, trying out different spells, in hopes of mastering most of it.

  Noticing that you weren't going to fall for it, 520 pouted and focused on a virtual novel that it's been catching up with... :

Help! It Looks Like I Have Been Reincarnated in a World Full of Yanderes!

  If you had known what it was reading, you would've told 520 to let you read the novel...

  The sun was finally setting. A knock was heard, a short moment right after 520's warning. You quickly put the book, some random plants, and some other things that shouldn't exist in this world... back to your backpack.

  Sitting down on the dinning table, you decided to ask permission to go to the castle once again. Your parents were reluctant at first, but you changed their minds with your lvl 100000000000, not included in the system that 520 comes with, convincing skills.

  Your dad rubbed his temples, wondering how you're so good at talking. Even making him, one of the people that had been standing at the top of the harsh society, side-track from his initial decision.

  After dinner, you went back into your room once again and continued practicing different spells. It's good that somehow, you already mastered 1/4 of the spells in the book, and can cast it without saying it out loud.

 Which is something very convenient...

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  The next day, you woke up excitedly and couldn't wait to go to the castle. You were picking out a cute outfit for today when your circle companion recommended you to bring a gift for Cedric.

'Oh yeah... Why didn't I think about that? '

"Hmm... I wonder?" 520 said sarcastically.

  You rolled your eyes at the sassy 520 and starting thinking with what you should give as a present. Having no clue, you switched your attention back to 520 for help.

  Sadly, 520 couldn't really tell you what Cedric likes directly, there was something blocking its data. It assumed that the data interferes with the main quest... Systems like 520 could've just done these jobs themselves if they were allowed to do those big shortcuts.

  Your mind flashed through hundreds of memories, trying to get some reliable information from them. Finally, you settled with books. You browsed through the books category in the system's store, 3 different books caught your attention and you bought all three of them due to your choosing problem.