Revealing The Truth

HOLY FUCKVJSJWOFN
30K READS

OH TM YDOD 30K REAADDSSSS
HOLY SHITTTT

RHANK YOU ALL SO MUCUH AHHHHH

I LOVE U ALL SM U DONT EVEN KNOWW

AHHHHHHH

*pls read a/n at the end !! :)*

WARNING : Swearing, Red Light District Spoilers

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

It had been a long time since you had a fever. I mean, you're surprised you hadn't gotten one sooner.

And normally, having one wouldn't bother you that much. It would simply feel like a small head cold. But this fever was absolutely kicking your ass.

With Aoi putting her foot down, and forcing you to stay on bed rest, you'd miserably lay down in bed for what seemed like forever.

You groaned with annoyance, while petting Hoshi in the process, "Agggghhhhh!! Why can't I just.. become healthy or shit?! Of course the one time I need my blood to heal meeeee!!!"

Tanjirou, who sat upright on his bed, turned his head to you with a sweatdrop, "It's not the end of the world! I mean.. at least you have some time to rest! It's good to rest when your body has been straining itself!"

Zenitsu nodded, "Yeah, it's actually a good thing that you have a fever!" He paused before realizing what he just said. He frantically waved his hands around and spluttered, "W-WAIT!! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!"

He lowered his tone while covering his face with his hands out of embarrassment, "What I meant was.. that the fever gave you an opportunity to rest.. because you never willingly rest yourself, (Y/N)-chan.."

You dramatically tilted your head upwards, "But I wanna go on missiooonnsss!! I don't have any time to ressssttt!!" Tanjirou furrowed his brows while waving a finger at you, "(Y/N), what'd we talk about a few weeks ago?"

You deadpanned while speaking in a monotone voice, "That I have to stop overworking myself, blah blah blah." Tanjirou nodded with satisfaction, "Exactly!"

Meanwhile, Eli had been attempting (and failing) to fold origami cranes with a random piece of origami paper. He stuck his tongue out to the side while he focused, but after a moment, a ripping sound echoed throughout the room.

He let out a small yell of frustration, before crumpling the paper into a ball and throwing it at Zenitsu, "AGH! STUPID CRANES! STUPID PAPER! WHY DOES PAPER EVEN EXIST?!"

Zenitsu let out a yelp when the paper hit him in the face, "WAH! HUGH, WHAT THE HELL?! WHY'D YOU THROW IT AT ME?!" Eli turned to Zenitsu, "I DON'T KNOW, MAN!! IT'S JUST A NORMAL REACTION AT THIS POINT!!"

He then turned to you, "Full honesty here, I wasn't even paying attention to your mini crisis or whatever, but I agree with whatever Tabasco said.." You deadpanned, "Wow. Thanks so much for your sympathy, Eli. I can already feel myself getting much happier."

Suddenly, multiple thumps were heard outside the door to the room. Followed by cackling and loud screams.

"BWAHAHA!! I'LL BE THE FIRST TO REACH THE ROOM, SOFA!! BOW DOWN TO YOUR ONE AND ONLY LORD INOSUKE!!"

"ITS NOT A RACE, YOU SIMPLETON!! YOU'RE DISTURBING EVERYONE IN THE ESTATE AT THIS POINT!! GODDAMN!!"

Soon enough, the door to the room slammed open, causing Inosuke to barrel through the door, "I HAVE ARRIVED!! MUAHAHA!! PRAISE ME!!" Not long after, came a panting and tired out Sōta, "Wha-What's wrong with you!?"