He finally picks up his muffin and bites into it and looks at me as he does it. I don't know what we are doing but I fucking love it. He takes another bite and some fudge gets on his cheek so he wipes it with finger and slowly sucks it off. I squeeze my legs shut together and look down at the muffin, trying to get rid of the awkwardness. I look at him and he's still looking at me eating his muffin, amusement in his eyes. I take a sip of my drink and smile at him.

"Did you enjoy yesterday?" He asks while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Partially." I take a sip of my hot chocolate.

"Meaning?" He cocks a brow, and I sigh.

"Meaning I enjoyed the whole day except for when Dan ruined it. Then it turned good again." I smiled trying to hint that he makes me happy and I think he takes it.

"Did I go too far?" He asks, I don't know which part of the night he's referring to but he has the same look in his eyes when he almost slid his fingers inside me so I'm assuming he's talking about the rooftop.

"Not far enough." I replied, with a smirk and unconsciously bit my bottom lip.

He smiles and nods, "Wish I had gone further." He says, I blush and stuff my face with the muffin.

"Would you want to?" He asks, I raise a brow and he continues. "Go further?" I take a sip of my drink and take a deep breath.

"I would," I let out a wobbly breath. "Would you?" He nods slowly and licks his dry lips. My eyes focus on his lips for a little and shift to his eyes. He leans into the table, placing his elbows on them and slightly narrowing his eyes at me.

"God Natalie, the things I'd do to you." My thighs are squished against each other and I shift a little.

I laugh while looking at my legs. "I'm so turned on right now." I cover my face and peek at him through my fingers seeing him smile and nod.

"Yeah, I'm scared to get up right now." He says shifting in his seat looking down at his lap. I raise both my brows and let out an amused laugh. I lean in towards him to peak and get a glimpse of his hard shaft. Damn, I did that. He laughs and we continue eating and drinking our stuff.

"So where are you from?" I ask.

"Italy, Portofino. But I've lived here all my life." I widened my eyes, shocked, I didn't peg him as Italian. "And you?" he asks.

"I'm from Canada. Moved here when I got into this University." He nods.

"Have you always wanted to be a nurse?" He asks.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to help people and being a nurse was the perfect job." I could never not help a person in need. It gets bad sometimes though, to the point where I would be more in need of help but would put my energy into other people. I drink my hot chocolate, "And you're following your Mom's footsteps as a nurse, right?"

His eyes widen and his brows raise up. "How'd you know?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and smile.

"I hear you talking to your friends in class sometimes." He smiles and nods.

"Yeah, I always looked up to her and loved the idea of being a nurse. So, I applied to many Universities and got into this one." I frown.

"You didn't get accepted by the others?" I ask. He shakes his head and I feel disappointment wash over his face. "Stupid Universities, you are literally so smart what more would they want?" He smiles and his disappointment washes away.

"I mean I'm not complaining, if I had gotten into others I would've never got to meet the most amazing person." He smiles and I nod.

"Mmm, Daniel." I say sarcastically. He bursts out laughing and I laugh at his laugh. "That's such a good laugh Dom, I literally adore that laugh."

He smiles and I swear I see him blushing. He moves his chair next to me, and holds my hands. "That's such a good smile, I really adore that smile."

I. Am. Dead. Gone. I squeeze his hand and give him a light kiss on his nose, and I rest my forehead on his. He cradles my face and man he's so warm. "Do you wanna get some food?" He asks and I lean back.

"All the time." We get up and head out the door. "Tacos? Or something else?" I ask.

He looks down at his feet, thinking of what to eat. "Ooo, burgers." He says.

I jump and hug him from the side and release him. "You read my mind."

"Try not turning me on please." He says with sarcasm in his voice. I gasp dramatically and clutch my non-existent pearls.

"Turn you? On? I would never." He ruffles with my hair and we let out a laugh. We reach the parking lot and get into his car. My favorite place to be, so nice, so free. He puts on a song then starts driving.

There's something hot about a man driving a car. If they're really good at driving they always leave one hand on the steering wheel and the other laying on their lap or on the window. Dom's veins pop out of his hands and something about that makes me go nuts. I can't help but admire his side profile and the bump on his nose. His strong jawline that's soft right now.

My hair is going crazy with the wind, even with it tied up little bits of hair are falling to my face. I laugh at the mess of my hair but honestly I could care less. He reaches for my hand and places it on the gear stick while his hand is on top of mine. I smile and shake my head imagining how a couple of months ago I was convinced he hated me. Now, I find out that he's had his eyes on me for a long time.

We arrive at the burger place and I find out that he only eats chicken burgers, like me. "It is so rare to find people like you, you know? Everyone looks at me like I kicked their puppy in the face when I say I hate beef burgers." He nods in agreement.

"People are so dramatic, chicken for sure is the way to go." He says. We order two spicy chicken burgers that have four spices next to it so, goodbye buttholes.

We get our order in a bag and I realize the restaurant is next to a beautiful view of the ocean. I freeze a little and look at the ocean and sun in awe. I close my eyes, letting the wind blow against my face and take a deep breath. I exhale and repeat. I look over to my side and see Dominic had been doing the same. I wrap my hand around his waist and hold him. He does the same.

"Wanna eat down there?" He points at a bench on the sand next to the crashing waves. I nod and he holds my hand leading me to the rainbow stairs that will take us down there. We sit on the bench and get our food out of the bag and admire the sun and ocean some more. Half way done with our burgers I realize Dom has been staring at me rather than at the beautiful view.

"The views that way." I point to my side and towards the ocean. He shakes his head and chuckles, still looking at me.

"I already got a better view." I squeal, out loud. He chuckles and I squeal some more. He's so cheesy.

"You really know how to make a girl like you Dom." He smiles.

"You like me?" He asks and I panic, I don't know why I panic. It's not like I've been hiding the fact that I like him.

All I manage to say is, "Mhm." I can't form words, they're too hard. He takes a bite into his burger and hums again. That fucking hum does something to me.

I finish up my burger and fries then prop my head up with my hand, leaning against the bench. I'm no longer looking at the view, I'm looking at him. I get it now, yeah, this view is ten times better than the stupid ocean. He notices I've been creepily staring at him and points at the ocean.

"The views that way." He mocks my voice a little and I chuckle. He finishes up his drink then scoots closer to me and wraps his arms around me.
I lay my head against his chest, feeling his heart beat fast for me. We stay like that for twenty minutes. I realize that maybe he's getting annoyed so I try to back away, but he pulls me back and holds me tighter. "Let's stay like this," he says and I let out a sigh and a slight smile.