"I'll go." Selina seemed to have finally snapped back and processed everything. "Youth Camp all the way in Tokyo... at the start of December, right?"

"Correct. I'll give you more information the moment I tell Coach Hibarida-sensei and Coach Hitaki-sensei." Emiko said. "Tsukumo?"

"Train first-years from around the prefecture...?" Alina scrunched up her face. "Why me, though? Amana-san can do such a better job-"

"Alina, c'mon! You're the best middle blocker Shiratorizawa has ever seen!" Selina encouraged her. "When I'm off at Youth, you'll be captain, just like how that'll be like in a couple of months."

"I'm more concerned of the first-years that were invited." Alina mumbled, but just in time, Emiko handed her a list of people that was invited. "...oh."

"The camp's being held here, Tsukumo, so either way, you'll be seeing them around. They might even have to use our gym from some time to time." Emiko added.

"...geh."

"Tsukumo?" Washijo raised his eyebrow over at Alina.

The middle blocker bit the inside of her cheek, but sighed. "Fine. I'll do it." She showed Selina the list that was given to her. "Look at the players Coach Washijo-sensei invited. It fits his standard criteria of 'strong'." Was the first thing she noticed.

"Yeah." Selina nodded.

"Oh, Rei, this is the list of players that was sent to us by email who's been invited to the Youth Camp. There's no guarantees that they're all going to be coming, but I think it's a good idea for you to know." Emiko handed her a printed copy of the list.

Selina scanned the list quickly, immediately recognizing some names. "Shit-"

"Language, Rei!"

"Shoot." Selina repeated, nudging Alina for her to look at the names. "I know that these people are coming for sure."

"Looks like setters are gonna be ruling that camp." Alina scoffed. "Meanwhile, I'm gonna be surrounded by giants." She looked up to her coach. "Will this affect our team's practice? The Spring Tournament is right around the corner, too."

"Yeah, it may affect our team's practice overall, but don't you think that this is also a good time to learn from other players?" Emiko asked. "Plus, it'll only be Rei that won't be here. That shouldn't affect your team practice that much."

"Starting setter and captain."

"We have other setters."

"Am I that replaceable?!"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Kageyama-kun, you've been invited to attend the All-Youth Japan camp." Takeda revealed.

Gasp or jaw drops were heard and seen from the gymnasium as everyone processed what that meant.

"All... Japan?" Daichi repeated.

"jAPAN?!" Yamaguchi and Abby shouted at the same time.

"Holy crap!"

"Youth..." Yachi was shaking. "As in... The National representative for Japan under the age of 19... right?"

"Yeah..." Shimizu confirmed. "Wow... That's all I can really say."

"Youth... Youth... As in, as in..." Abby was trying to form sentences, but was failing. "Youth as in... Like, Japan, 19, under?! Oh my god! I... Kageyama! Youth! Under 19! I don't... I can't... Wow!"