𝟬𝟬𝟮 ; fun turns into chaos

as me and jessica waked up and we were starting to get on our phones , Jessica said " i really wanna see what joseph said

as me and jessica waked up and we were starting to get on our phones , Jessica said " i really wanna see what joseph said." " why? , we shouldn't be focusing or thinking about them right now. " i said .

" don't you wanna know what bill said though?" Jessica asked curiously, " not really , it's either him talking shit or him trying to act all innocent. "

" even though we shouldn't be thinking about them right now , what do you think joseph texted you? " i asked

Jessica said " probably him apologizing for what happened yesterday. "

" will you forgive him?" i asked, hoping that she will say no. she stayed quiet , " you would forgive him , wouldn't you?" i asked , knowing that she would .

jessica said , " yes, and i hate myself for forgiving him cause he's a shitty person."

"well today , we are gonna have the best time tonight and they won't ruin shit. ". I said to Jessica " yes we really need it, we are tired of them being so complicated and annoying."  jessica replied.

I nodded, " ima go brush my teeth,get ready and then we can go out for breakfast?"

" yes definitely,im starving." jessica responded,with a smile on her face.

i get up from the bed and lazily walked over to the bathroom, i began to brush my teeth for a few minutes and then i exited the bathroom to get some clothes to change into, " ima brush my teeth now too." jessica said while getting up from the bed also .

i began to search for clothes, i decided that i will wear a hoodie and sweatpants for breakfast with my crocs on, i saw that jessica had exited from the bathroom " do you have any clothes that i could borrow?" she asks

"uhm,yeah there should be sweats,shorts or a sweatshirt in my closet" i said, she began walking towards my closet looking through my clothes to see what she likes , as soon as she picked an outfit she went to the bathroom to go change.

I sat patiently on my bed waiting for her to exit the bathroom, and when she does i ask her " are you ready?"

" yes." she responded with a slight smile , me and her began walking downstairs , I grabbed my car keys and we exit the house I unlocked my car and both of us got inside the vehicle.

" girll,let me play some music." jessica said , " but your gonna play some depressing sh-" ,  " it's not that depressing!" she said defending herself.

" Girl,you always start crying and rambling about your stupid boyfriend,when he is an idiot." i respond , "your right,he is so irritating and especially yesterday he got me so upset and angry and then he wants to come to me and apologize like no."