˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The #1 Host & Hostess ((CLOSED))

Start from the beginning

pets
A brown cat named Chocolate

backstory
Carnelian has always known he's attractive. It was made clear to him from day one. Not that he particularly cared for the attention. Even as a kid, his parents made sure it didn't go to his head. They pressed the issue too much in the process.
For the most part, Carnelian didn't mind the people surrounding him, but also didn't feel really close to anybody. Not when they quickly took advantage of his kindness and intelligence. And every other week somebody was asking him out, only to leave his side when he rejected him.
When Carnelian graduated college, he tried to enter the work force. Only thing was, for some reason, he couldn't get a job. It began to frustrate him greatly when he ran across Citrine, an old childhood friend. One of the only people who didn't even find him attractive. She told him about this host club she worked for, and offered his a job. Stating, "I don't find you attractive at all, but I know everybody else does."
And, well, they did. Within the month he'd quickly taken his place as the #1 host there:

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Carnelian's... Inventive when it comes to what he can use as a weapon.

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Citrine Ortiz

nickname(s)
Gold, Trine, Tiz

gender
Female

age
20

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Libra

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Brazilian

height
5'5"

body type
Endomorph

hair
Straight, long, light brown. Dyed blonde bangs

eyes
Oval, brown

skin
Caramel

markings/piercings
- pierced lobes

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Citrine is the type of person that can be anybody. She goes with the flow of things and changes how she acts based on how her company is reacting. It's what makes her so popular. Some call her manipulative because of that, and sure, that's true to an extent but... Citrine's also just a class A people pleaser. That can make her really toxic, and very selfish.

likes
+ Dogs
+ Sunsets
+ Yellow
+ Tea

dislikes
- Coffee
- Yelling
- Violence
- Her Family

hobbies
- Shopping
- Baking
- Piano
- Volunteering

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Andrea Ortiz - Mother, alive
Louis Ortiz - Father, alive

friends
Carnelian Tanaka
Diamond Kagiso
Opal Johnston
Jasper Patel
Larimar Ruiz

pets
N/A

backstory
Citrine's parents, plainly, sucked. They were always changing. Sometimes abusive, sometimes loving. She had to learn how to go with the flow and adjust to suit their needs. Kids at school weren't much better. Carnelian was one of the only people that was nice to her, and she always respected him for not sticking with the crowd. Though she did always envy the way Carnelian had everything she wanted...
That's how the majority of Citrine's life went. Bending to people's whims, hoping it'll get her a shred of affection.
Until she was recruited to be a hostess. Things changed then. People loved her, and she loved the attention.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
N/A
_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
The host club was the talk of your college. Especially among your friends, of whom most were single and desperate for even the illusion of love. "Come on," begged one. "Just go, once. If you don't like it, you don't gotta go again. You just have to try it. I'll even pay."
So that's how you ended up here. An appointment (that didn't feel like the appropriate word but date didn't either) was set up and paid for on your behalf. You stared down the place. It was very nice looking, and low key. Which was lucky on behalf of your pride. People wouldn't know what you were walking into. Most likely,
So you pushed open the door. "Welcome!" Greeted a chipper girl with brown hair, bounding over.
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!