Enter: Flamboyant Bitch

got my nails done yesterday WOOOO
but the thing is i bite my nails 24/7..

so they look a teensy bit goofy but..💀

WARNING: Swearing , Slight Mentions of Vomit

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

After a few days of resting up, your stress hit its breaking point. Ah yes, stress. Your best friend.

Why were you so stressed? Great question! Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Sōta had set off on their own solo missions, leaving you and Eli behind.

What does that mean? It means the Red Light District Arc is starting way sooner than you thought, and your condition had only gotten a bit better.

At least you were able to stand and walk without growing nauseous for a great deal of time, so there's that. Because you were now able to walk freely, (only in your room), you were pacing back and forth while talking to Eli.

You began to ramble while making hand gestures, "Nononono! This.. this is NOT good. This is NOT good AT ALL.."

Eli propped his chin up on the palm of his head while sitting criss crossed on his bed, followed by Hoshi sitting on his lap, "Why do you even wanna go on missions so badly? I mean.. you're not missing out on anything special.."

You abruptly turned to Eli, "The next mission that you all go on is the start of a new arc, you dipshit!! And I'M not able to go!!" Eli perked up, "Oooh, really?" He then scratched the back of his head, "It's not gonna be another traumatizing one.. is it.."

You raised a brow while placing a finger on your chin, "Weeelll.. a ton of shit happens.. and people may die considering we've altered the storyline.. soo.." You shrugged while you spoke in a squeaky voice, "..maybe?"

Eli pressed his lips into a thin line, "Just tell me what's gonna happen then, idiot. Duh doi." You sent him a glare, "I don't even know if I can!" You then mimicked him with your hand, "Duh doi."

Eli rolled his eyes mockingly, "Okay fine! Then just uhh.. tell me if there's a Twelve Kizuki there."

You hummed, then set your thumb out so it faced sideways. You then slowly tilted it downwards, trying to trick Eli, "Oh, that's good then! I'll be able to rock the demons shi-"

You then abruptly pointed your thumb up, which caused Eli to raise his voice, "—YOU'RE KIDDING MEEE!!" He let out a groan, "AAGGHH!! LET ME CATCH A FUCKING BREAK FOR ONCEE!!"

Eli suddenly gasped, then became all starry eyed, "WAIT.. IS A HASHIRA COMING TOO? PLEASE LET IT BE THAT PINK WOMAN.. SHE'S ONE OF THE ONLY ONES I LIKED."

You stifled your laughter, "About that.. heh.. it may or may not be Uzui." Eli's face went blank as he blinked owlishly, "Huh? Who the hell is that?"

You bit back a smile, "Flamboyant bitch. Remember?"

Eli's face slowly contorted into one of annoyance and disgust. With that, he threw his hands up in the air, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! OUT OF ALL THE LAME-OS WE COULD BE ASSIGNED WITH.. ITS THAT FUCKER??"

You plopped yourself on your bed, "In all seriousness though, I can't miss that mission. Look," You fiddled around with your blanket, "Uzui loses an arm on that mission.. and Inosuke gets fucking stabbed. Then there's Nezuko and her full demon form.. and saving Uzuis wives.."

Eli's eye started to twitch, "Did you just say.. wives? As in.. the plural of wife? Like.. more than one..?" You crossed your arms, "EXACTLY! How does he get to score three wives?! That's totally not fair!"