Pawter 41: Can't Handle Alcohol? [M]

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, Dare, or Drink baby girl?"

Tzuyu smirked as Shuhua grew nervous.

"Tzuyu shut up."

Shuhua hissed.

"Dare!"

"Alright Cho, I dare you to take Shuhua in 30 minutes to heaven!"

Miyeon grabbed Shuhua's wrist as they went to the bathroom.

Changbin laughed seeing how red Shuhua's face is.

The hybrids let the two as they know they will mark Shuhua too as their mate.
______________________________

"W-We don't have to do this Miy--"

Miyeon locked the door and slammed her lips to Shuhua's.

Shuhua's eyes widened as she felt Miyeon grab her wrist and lead her hand down there.

I see you smirking there.

Yah think I don't know?

Or maybe your face is neutral because you have someone beside you?

😏😏😏😏😏

"Shuhua... Please..."

Miyeon whispered, she placed Shuhua's hand inside her shorts to where her wet-clothed center is.

Her cat ears and tail appeared, her tail started to wag fast while her ears were pinned down.

She began to kiss Shuhua's jaw down to her neck before biting her skin marking her.

Shuhua lets out a whimper and flinched.

She felt Miyeon grind on her fingers, noticing Miyeon's behavior, she couldn't think if this is just the effects of the beer, or if it was just her heat?

Shuhua moaned once Miyeon began to suck on her collarbone.

"A-Are you sure... Miyeon?"

Shuhua sighs as Miyeon nods.

Shuhua started to take off Miyeon's blouse as she grabbed the hybrid by her waist smashing her lips with hers.

Shuhua's tongue entered her mouth sending shivers down her spine causing her tail to wrap itself around Shuhua's arm.

Noticing Miyeon's tail, she made her hand go on Miyeon's back caressing her tail.

"A-Ah~ Shuhua... Please..."

Shuhua's kisses went to Miyeon's jaw on her neck.

"Mark me."

Miyeon whispered as she continues to grind on Shuhua's fingers.

Shuhua sucked on her skin as she pulled Miyeon's shorts and panties down.

She stopped caressing the hybrids tail and went to cup Miyeon's breast.

"Shuhua... Master please..."

Shuhua's eyes snapped open hearing Miyeon call her that.

She looked at Miyeon whose face now scrunched up as she started to grind fast.

Looking down she dragged her fingers on her slit before lifting the hybrid.

She made Miyeon sit on the sink as she continues to kiss the hybrid's chest.

She then shoved a finger inside Miyeon's hole making her arch her back and grab Shuhua's shoulder.

"Hah~ More, master more~"

Miyeon moaned as Shuhua added another finger and began to pump her fingers fast.

"Ah! Master! There!"