Chapter Thirty - Eight.

Start from the beginning

J; Yeah. (Chuckles)

K; Bye.

"God, I'm really fucking proud." I said and smiled widely.

We finally reached our apartment and our visitors decided to check in to the nearest hotel which is two kilometers away from us. I sat on my bed and pulled out my laptop and plugged in my memory card from my camera through the card reader. I transferred my video I filmed in our whole get away vacation ad checked it if it need more cuts.

I went on youtube ad started to upload the video. I took my phone and went on twitter.

Katiecaylen; I'm starting to upload the video I recorder for the last two weeks.

Katiecaylen; you'll be getting two videos this week.

I was on Twitter until someone knocked on my door. "Come in," I said and the door opened revealing Cameron. "Oh hey," I smiled. "Hi." He smiled nervously.

"Can I sit here?" He asked pointing at the edge of my bed. I nodded, "Of course." He sat and rubbed his hands together, "What's up?" I asked as I scrolled down on my Twitter newsfeed.

"Are you uhh..." He spoke and looked dorm at his hands. "What?" He stayed silent and played with his fingers.

"Is everything fine Cam?" He nodded, "Yeah." He mumbled. "What's wrong? Cameron look at me, Cam?" I asked softy. He looked at me with hopeful eyes and spoke, "Are you free tonight?"

"Uhh, yeah. Why is that?" I asked confused. "I-uhm, was wondering if we can go out for dinner." He said nervously.

Is he...is he asking me on a date?!

"If you are thinking what I mean, yes, you got it right."

"I...uhh," I stuttered.

"Katie Caylen, do you wanna go out with me?"

▪▫▪▫▪▫

"Fiona, you're messing her hair!" Mahogany shrieked and took the curling iron from her.

And yep, I said yes.

I am going in a date with Cameron Alexander Dallas. Hooray, free pizza for everyone!

"Make it perfect bitches or else I'll kill you." They all chuckled. "Relax Kate. You'll look wonderful." Rachel spoke.

Oh God, I hope. I don't want to look like an idiot in front of Cameron.

"Oh trust us Katie, you'll not look like an idiot in front of him. You'll look more beautiful and hotter," Mahogany winked.

Finally after thirty minutes of fixing myself, I finally looked myself on the full body mirror and almost gasped.

Wow, I look...beautiful.

I'm wearing my light washed jeans and my cream pullover and my black heels. My hair's pulled up into a ponytail and an eyeliner, mascara, navy blue eye shadow.

"Oh. My. God,"

"You look so wonderful Katie," Fiona smiled wholeheartedly. I smiled back and hugged them all, "Than you guys so much."

"You're welcome. Now, let's go, your date will be here in any minute." Mahogany spoke and pulled back. "Yeah," I whispered.

"But let's take a selfie first." Fiona spoke. We all laughed lightly and took a bunch of pictures until the doorbell rang. "He's here!" I shrieked and my heart starts to pound faster.

"Chillax girl," Rachel chuckled and we went downstairs. I opened the door nervously revealing Taylor. "Taylor?" I asked confused.

"I'm so sorry but Cameron can't come. Something emergency came up so he needs to come, he's really sorry Kate. We're really sorry, I'm sorry." He said with a tone of sincere in his voice. "What? What happened?"

"I don't know, he just told me that something came up and left."

I just sighed and nodded, "Okay, thanks for telling me." I spoke. "We can always go out, all of us. Ya know," He spoke.

"Yeah, we can grab some dinner." Rachel spoke. I sighed and nodded, "Sure, let's meet in the lobby." He nodded, "Okay."

I closed the door gently and sat on the couch. "You guys better ready." I spoke as I flopped down on the couch. "You okay?" Rachel asked softly.

I nodded and smiled weakly, "Yeah, just get ready." They nodded and walked in the guest room. I picked up my phone and went on twitter seeing some tweets about Cameron and Morgan being together right now.

Wait what? He's with Morgan right now? Ohh.

I went on Instagram too and then they came out of the room seeing them all set. I stood up and asked, "Let's go?"

"Yeah." I grabbed my shoulder bag ad my keys the went out of the apartment, locking the door behind us. We went down to the lobby and saw the boys, talking or maybe on their phones.

"All set?" Matt asked. I nodded, "Yeah." They stood up and we went out to the parking lot and hopped in our cars and drove off.

We stopped in this old fashioned, rad, cute, small, restaurant and of course, we went inside and got greeted by this cute guy oh no, slash that, very good looking guy around twenty's and lead us to the seat that can fit us all. "Good evening ma'am, sir, I'm Ryan and I'll be your waiter for tonight. So, let's start with the main dish, what would you like?"

"I'll have uhm, steak." I spoke. "Make that two," Matt spoke. "I'll have the burger and fries." Taylor said.

After we ordered our orders came after ten minutes. All I can think about is Cam is with her.

What happened to Morgan?

Why is he with her?

A/n; Hey guys! I'm sorry if I ended their vacation really fast, the papers got lost, where it was written. I'm really sorry, hope you can forgive me x