Behind The Poster

Start from the beginning

"Right Right I understand." Triying to be sound like Naruko as possible.

"Shut up already!"

Ring..Ring...Ring....

"Hello?" A nicely sound-like robot woman softly spoke.

"Hi babe- baby- Dar-" He said struggling to get on his own words especially when everyones is glaring at him. "You already got caught, Don't try hiding it."

"Shut up! IK!"

"Is there anything I can help you with Naru?"

"Actually yea.. Remember when you kidnapped us, Imprisoned us, And try killing us?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Remember when you also told us about the story of your senpai and his son Akio Saito?"

"Yeah? What's about that?"

"You idiot! Get to the point already!"

"I know! I just wanted to be as gentleman as possible!"

"Naru? If you don't answer quickly were gonna get caught."

"We found Akio Saito! Your senpai's son!"

"What?! Really?! Who is it?!"

"You might not believe me but it's the guy whom you guys tried to kill all along Onoda-kun."

A long moment of silent rise there
only the cicadas can hear all around the place, Aiko was so shock with his answer but that shock quickly turned into a smile. "I believe in you, You never lied to me.. All you say is truthful, Well in that case, Meet me down the large hole behind your club's poster at the hallways, I'll be there, Come quick." She said as she hang up.

"You think that I wouldn't believe you Naru? Ofc not! You never lied to me, You always says the truth, You also sends me that sweet messages, I trust in you Naruko!" She said running as fast as she can to meet up at the promised place but... "But.. Im afraid you had to wait a lil longer." She says looking at the 100 guards who's guarding like the wall, As she is killing them all with no mercy.

"What-?" Naruko said kinda disappointed for his girlfriend suddenly cutting the call.

"What did she just say?" Old man asked the redhead.

"She said something about the hole-" Kaburagi answered getting cut by Makishima who suddenly goes infront of the flyer- Bulletin- Poster- or whatever you call that is. "No you can't get through!"

"W-Why not?" Tadokoro asked.

"It wouldn't been better if you just stayed silent Makishima-san, No one would've have suspect a thing!"

"I don't care! Im saying you can't get through!" Maki said literally having nerves rn. "All secrets always comes to the light Makishima-senpai!" Miki told him. "Yea like you secretly having a crush on Onoda." Imaizumi whispered to her. "No I did not!" She said blushing slightly pink.

Little did Maki-Chan know he leaves a tinie tiny bit of a gap from within the wall in him that even Toudou-san can fit and sneak through it. "Wow you made this big of the hole Maki-chan? Some girl is gonna be lucky someday."

"How did you get there?!"

"Girl that means me." He proudly added.

"Shut up, The script writer made it clear herself that no shipping anymore!"

ΫαΫ someone called me a script writer!!!

"What thats not what she said, She said that it is okay to ship just for fun and I was just joking cmon now, I know we all love to choose girls and our own lives, And she also said that do not go to far, Do not go too far with yk s-smut stuffs, Thats all."