.When Shen Muting returned to Yue Zhuming's side, Yue Zhuming could smell the faint smell of blood on his body.

    Just as he was about to ask, Shen Muting sat directly in his arms, too lazy to seem boneless.

    When Yue Zhuming smelled the blood on Shen Muting's body, he lifted up his sigh of relief just now.

    He looked at Shen Muting's face leaning on his chest. That little face was pale, and it was abnormal no matter how he looked. He wanted to ask him how he was, but Shen Muting looked very tired now, so he couldn't bear to speak, so he could only hug him silently. tight on him.

    These...should have been done by him.

    In the middle of the night, the atmosphere of New Year's Eve was gone, and it became a solemn trial.

    In the Qianyi Hall, hundreds of officials gathered, and there were dozens of corpses lying outside the hall. In the palace, an autopsy was being performed, and one of them was placed at the top alone.

.Lin Feiyu had already changed clothes, and his peacock feather folding fan had been worn out. At this time, he was empty-handed and stood side by side with Lin Yuan, occasionally raising his eyes to look at Shen Muting sitting in Yuezhuming's arms.

    Yue Lintian sat on the dragon chair and rubbed his brows. Before Shen Muting and the others came, Shen Chi had already cried for a round, and after the order, the whole city was panicked, and the murderers were being arrested everywhere.

    "Your Majesty, you have to decide for the old minister!"

    Shen Chi burst into tears, and Shen Muhua and his wife were even more miserable. Although they didn't cry out, how could they not be sad when they lost their parents on New Year's Eve.

    "Yeah, the emperor, they dare to kill people in the palace. I don't know when the assassin's knife will face the emperor..."

    "Bold!" Li Yu shouted first, and those old eyes looked at the lady of the country.

.The lady of the country immediately stopped, and a slight whimper came from her throat, lining the quiet Qianyidian like a female ghost crying.

    Yue Zhuming hugged Shen Muting tightly, and looked at Shen Chi and Yue Lintian with dark eyes.

    Fang Shijing and Fang Ditong also looked at Shen Chi, Fang Ditong said to Fang Shijing, "Is it possible to steal the chicken and not lose the rice." I originally wanted to give others a slap in the face, but who knew that I lost my wife first Fold soldiers.

    Fang Shijing was silent, he was following Shen Muting and Lin Feiyu, and he saw the scene of the crippled man. Shen Muting obviously found him, but he didn't say anything.

    Such Shen Muting is undoubtedly terrifying to them. They don't know how deep this person is hiding, how bold he is, or whether he is sure that he will not report on him.

    But Fang Shijing didn't dare to bear the consequences of reporting him, and he couldn't bear it. It was related to the lives of his entire family.

.People in the hall have different thoughts, but no one dares to come forward to advise, there seems to be a storm, everyone wants to be wise and safe, how can they know that there is a tiger in the mountain and go towards the tiger mountain?

    Yue Lintian glanced at Yue Zhuming, Shen Chi, and the right prime minister, and then landed on Shen Chi, and said with relief: "Shen Aiqing, it is unpredictable for your son to come out, and the guards in the palace are in charge of your son... "