Shawn smiled at my core and said holy shit Elle you are glistening I bit my lip and my head went back.

Shawn leaned his head in and licked my core and I bit my lip because it felt so good.

I moved the blanket off of Shawn and ran my hand down his shoulder.

Shawn looked up at me and smiled he had a little bit of cum on his lip and it made his lower lip glisten.

I smiled and Shawn said are you ok Elle I said uh huh he smiled and said ok good and moved his head back down.

Shawn put his arms on either side of my hips and buried his head in between my legs and stuck his tongue in.

Shawn started flicking his tongue against my walls and my head went back because I was enjoying it so much.

Shawn pulled his tongue out and started sucking my core and I let a slight moan escape my throat.

Shawn smiled and gripped my thigh and swirled his tongue around my core and I felt my body shudder slightly.

My legs started shaking slightly when Shawn inserted his tongue back in and swirled it around.

I gripped his hair and tugged it slightly and pulled him closer and he smiled and continued swirling his tongue around.

A couple minutes later my hips shifted up and I moaned Shawn and he pulled out his tongue.

Shawn suctioned his mouth against me and continued sucking my core and I felt my orgasim hit.

My thighs started shaking roughly and I felt the warm liquid slid out of my body.

I heard Shawn swallow it and I dropped my hips and started breathing heavily.

Shawn pulled back and licked up the rest of the liquid and he licked his lips and said fuck Elle you taste so good.

I said uh huh and continued breathing heavily Shawn moved up to me and kissed me and said I love you Elle.

I smiled and said I love you more Shawn a couple of minutes later when I could breath I quickly took a shower and changed.

I brought my dirty clothes downstairs and picked them up then headed back upstairs into Shawn's room.

It finally stopped raining and I climbed into bed and cuddled against Shawn's chest and fell asleep.

Shawn kissed my head and said good night Elle and we both fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Matthew woke up and walked out of his room and headed downstairs into the kitchen.

Matthew turned on the coffee maker then left for work and locked the front door.

A little while later my mom woke up and walked out of her room and used the restroom then woke up Aaliyah for school.

My mom headed downstairs and made coffee then sat down on the couch and waited for Aaliyah.

A little while later my mom and Aaliyah left and my mom locked the front door and left.

A little while later I woke up and rolled off of Shawn's chest and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched.

I got out of bed and walked out of his room and closed his door Cc ran downstairs and I fed him and went back upstairs.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom.

I headed downstairs and made something to eat and drink and hung out in the living room.

After I ate I picked up my dishes and sat back down on the couch I started playing in my phone.

A little while later Shawn woke up and came downstairs a couple minutes later and fell asleep on the couch next to me.

I smiled and started rubbing his hair a little while later my mom came home and locked the front door.

My mom came into the living room and sat down on the couch and continued drinking her coffee.

Shawn started snoring lightly and I smiled and moved my hand and continued playing on my phone.

My mom said so what do you wanna do today I shrugged and said I don't know and she said ok.

A little while later I layed down on the couch and fell back asleep and my mom turned on the TV.

A little while later Shawn woke up and went to the bathroom and used it and walked out and headed inside of the laundry room.

My mom said Shawn do you need help he said please she said ok and got up and went into the laundry room.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got off the couch.

I walked into the laundry room and my mom was helping Shawn I smiled and said aw and he smiled and looked at me.

I smiled and shook my head and they walked out a couple minutes later Shawn kissed my forehead and smiled.

Me my mom and Shawn all hung out in the living and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A couple of hours later my mom used the restroom then left and locked the front door.

A little while later Matthew came home and locked the front door and said I have dinner.

Me and Shawn got up and walked into the kitchen and said oh yeay.

I gave Matthew a hug and he kissed my head and said hey Elle how are you feeling.

I smiled and said good he said good I'm glad a little bit later my mom and Aaliyah came home.

We all started eating dinner and talked about our day together Shawn sat beside me.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head after we ate dinner I helped Aaliyah with homework.

After we did that every one headed upstairs and got ready for bed.

I turned on my fan and layed down on my bed and listened to music and looked up at my ceiling fan.

I was only in a baggy shirt with no pants on Cc fell asleep on the couch after dinner.

A little while later I finally decided to fall asleep I left my music on and fell asleep for the night in my room.