Mishti can feel her world shaking while Aditya realized what had his left his mouth. He then decided to divert the conversation but what happened next was beyond Aditya's imagination.
Mishti grabbed his collar and asked,

"What did you just say?You killed my parents?"

"No,Those words left from me was just a mistake!"

"As far as I know,"The great Aditya Hooda" can never play with his words.Tell me Aditya,Then I'll show you who Mishti really is!"

For a second, Aditya was taken aback with her fierceness. Mishti didn't leave him and forced him tell her the truth,I a fit of rage,He admitted the truth by saying,

"Haan,I killed your parents. They died in an accident for sure but actually the accident was done by me..Do you hear me?It was me! They only forced me to wake the monster inside me as they found out that I was just using you.But you parents were so lucky that time,they didn't die on the accident spot.They died in a hospital for sure, but their death were executed by me."

Mishti for a moment despised herself for falling for a monster like Aditya. Mishti felt giddy and about to fall and Aditya caught her and grabbed her by her arms and said,

"Hear the truth meri jaan!"

"No,Aisa nahi ho sakta,....I won't leave you bloody monster. I'll call the police right now."

She ran to get the landline on the table,but Aditya grabbed her by waist and twisted her arms and told her that if she put her toe out of the line again,He would kill Aadhya and will put the blame on her. Mishti was dumbstruck with his threat but little did she know that it wasn't the end,he grabbed her hair and dragged her to the washroom and did the unimaginable.

That was the day,Mishti decided to leave Aditya forever. The next day,Mishti acted like nothing had happened but shared her plight to Arjun,who helped her to escape to Mumbai.

Flashback ends.

Mishti then remembered how she put up an act before Aditya just like he did before. She felt victorious by deceiving him. Before a week of divorce,When Arjun was going to abroad,He came to Mishti and told her that Aditya will come to her for sure,he told her to be strong and he handed her the custodial papers for Aadhya to Mishti,and this was the thing that Mishti told Arjun when she reached Mumbai first. Mishti thanked Arjun while Arjun told her that without her help and money,he would not have become a successful lawyer in the state. Mishti then with the help of Badimumma's lawyer, cleared all the legal constraints and made it sure that Aditya could never get hold of her daughter again.

At evening,

Mishti in the kitchen, is cooking her favourite dish,Berry cobbler and Fries. She put Aadhya in her Walker and put on a song and grooved to the tunes while Aadhya watching her mumma dance,tapped her Walker and cooed seeing her. When Mishti finsihed making those and packed the stuff and took Aadhya and went to meet her PFF. She knocked the door while Abir with a smile, welcomed her in. He took Aadhya from her arms when Aadhya seeing Abir,extended her arms towards him. Abir was overwhelmed seeing her cute gesture,couldn't wait and took her in his arms.

Mishti gave him Berry cobbler and fries to him while Abir said,

"AVL,Are you stalking me?"

"What!PFF watch it!"

"I mean,Berry cobbler is my forever fav!How did you know that this is my favourite?"

"Oyeeeee,That's my fav!"

"Oyeeeeeee,That's mine!"

"Achha baba,Taste karke batao na..."

"Okay,btw what is special today?"

"Today,I have many reasons to celebrate!"

"What is it?"

"I got freedom,I got divorce from my ex-husband and I got my Aadya custody too!!"

"I'm sorry Mishti,I asked you like general people, I really don't what exactly happened! I'm really sorry."

"Don't be,Abir. For the first time,I feel light and I feel happy! There was no one that I can celebrate my happiness right now,except you."

"AVL,Aaj toh rula diya yaar!!"

"Sorry,I don't like being emotional!"

"AVL,I didn't mean that,You have put lot of spice in the fries, stupid."

"What!!!"

Mishti slapped his arm and ran behind him while Aadhya hearing their sounds also cheered and started to clap with her tiny palm. They ran around the hall,suddenly the mat on the floor,made them trip causing Mishti to fall upon Abir. There was an awkward silence between them. They both can feel their breath on each other but they both realized their proximity and got up and straightened their dresses. They both tried to lighten the situation but the sudden shut down of the current put all their efforts in vain.

Abir said,

"Aree yaar,what happened to the generator? I wanna talk about this to the flat association!"

"Abir,Relax,the weather is good only."

"Let's go to the terrace."

"But Mishti,Aadhya?"

"Abir,let's take her too."

"No Mishti,She will catch cold. This stage babies aren't supposed to go out in this weather without warm clothes."

Mishti for the first time, something squeezing her heart hearing Abir's concern for her babygirl. Mishti then held his hand and said,

"Thank you so much,Abir. I'm glad that  apart from my Badimumma,There is someone who really cares for my daughter."

"Mishti,I never grew close to anyone at instant expect Aadhya. She become one of my essential persons in my life. Your PFF never let your babygirl alone."

Abir turned around to bring more candles. Mishti got overwhelmed with his words,she raised her arms to hug him but she stopped herself and chided herself for this thought process. The current then made its entry and their chatter continues.

Meanwhile, Akshara prepares for Mishti's big day which Mishti is totally unaware of. Little did she know that this decision of hers is gonna embark a new journey of Mishti.

               - to be continued-
Thanks for your love and support.
Keep the love pouring in and Don't forget to colour the white star and Share your reviews about the story so that I can improve my writing skills.
Love y'all, My buttercups ❤️❤️