Chapter 1: How it all began

One day I had not been feeling well laying on the couch where I had been most of the day, I kept hearing my phone buzz but I just wanted to be left alone. I stare at the TV just scanning through the channels sighing. "I've seen that, that's boring, I don't wanna watch people cook, I don't wanna learn about kangaroos. Too much drama, too fluffy, too annoying, too....scary" I grumble under my breath at each channel I scan through till I decide to just put on one of my comfort movies and toss the remote to the other side of the couch, watching about 15 minutes of it before finding myself turning over curling my tail up around me like a blanket cuddling up to it slowly falling asleep.

A few hours later I woke up to knocking on my door and my phone buzzing once more. "I'm coming!" I struggled to get up off the couch as I was half asleep. "I'm coming, I'm coming" Once I was able to get up I rushed to the door. Opening the door I looked up rubbing my eyes seeing my four friends and they all looked annoyed and worried... more worried than annoyed though. "WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE!?" They all yell at me "guys! guys! Could you quiet down!? Jeez I just woke up" I yelled back at my friends.

I opened the door more, letting them in as they looked around, noticing where I had just been hanging out in the living room all day with pizza boxes on the coffee table, a few cans of Dr Pepper, and a bag of chips. My phone and laptop, along with some headphones. The TV was playing at a low volume and a blanket balled up on the end of the couch where I had just been laying.

"So... what do you guys want?" I watch them ignoring their judgment by the look on their face. "We're going out we've been trying to get a hold of you to see if you wanna g-" I cut them off "No thank you, I'm fine here" I reply as I clean up the coffee table. "Oh come on! You've hardly left the house in two weeks! You're gonna go insane if you don't go outside. Just clean up and tag along with us" they followed me. "I don't care, I just haven't felt like going anywhere, and no I'm not going out" I explained as I threw away my trash. I then turned towards my friends as they glanced at each other grinning.

Within thirty minutes of my friends bullying me into getting a shower and tagging along with them. I found myself sitting in the backseat staring out the window listening to my friends talk over the radio and watching the city lights as they passed. I stared off slowly drifting off lost in thought but brought back to my senses when I found myself reading a big neon sign reading 'Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex'. I stare at it for a moment confused "why are we here? Isn't this a place for kids?" I asked my friends, glancing at them as they pulled into the parking lot. But I got no reply as they got out dragging me along. "you still haven't answered my question!" I followed along staring up at the huge building "woah..." I mumbled following my friends to the entrance, greeted by one of the security guards. "Welcome to Freddy's mega pizzaplex!" They smiled, asking one of my friends how many of us were there.

Once we got our tickets we walked into the main lobby looking around. "Jeez this place is even bigger on the inside!" I looked around seeing children running around, some with their friends and others with their parents or guardians and some even alone. I then heard my name called and looked over seeing my friends already heading up the stairs getting some maps and planning on what we were gonna do first. "I'm coming!" I quickly scurry towards them trying not to run into any of the children that recklessly ran around. "So...what's the plan?" I asked as I approached them. They all explained what they wanted to do, which was on different floors. "Jeez.. that's so far away...why don't we-'' I was cut off by my friends arguing over what they were gonna do first. "Guys! Chill out jeez.. let's just work our way up.. I know it's a three story building" (jeez I'm not sure if you could do everything from top to bottom in one day 0-0) "but that's our best bet..." I tried to explain as they all looked at me sighing then nodding as an agreement.

Once we had our plan we took our time doing everything on the first floor such as Rockstar Row, and many other things. I mostly watched my friends enjoy most of the stuff as I mostly enjoyed the atmosphere and music. The neon lights and music drew me a lot, to be honest I liked this place a whole lot more than I thought I would. I would honestly just come up here on my own one day just to enjoy sitting and watching. I hate to admit but my friends were right. I needed to get out. I don't regret tagging along ...At least for now that is...