Meeting

chapter 69😈

good news! i'm recovering from covid rly quickly, and i hit my day ten mark on tuesday !!

once i'm all better, updates will most likely come out faster ! woot woot !!

WARNING : Swearing

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

You, Eli and Tanjirou awaited patiently upon the roof of a nearby building. Tanjirou had snagged Nezukos box on the way, so now Nezuko was resting in her box on his back.

Well, everyone was waiting patiently except for Eli.

He tapped his foot in annoyance, "Come on! Where is everyone?! We've been waiting here for like.. an hour!!" Tanjirou sweatdropped while readjusting Nezukos box upon his back, "Hugh.. it's only been 15 minutes."

They each began to bicker in the background, but your ears managed to drown it all out. You were way too busy panicking about how the meeting was going to go.

I mean, who wouldn't? Eli had told you to tell everyone what would happen in the mission, or he would. Part of you slightly understood why he chose to pull that move on you, but the stubborn part of you was pissed.

You and Eli had already changed the storyline enough by just existing in the fictional world of Demon Slayer.. so what would happen if you informed everyone else on the future events?

It could cause a huge butterfly effect, and it could affect each and every single mission. It could even determine whether or not a character dies.

Honestly, you really wanted to inform them. You oh-so desperately wanted to. But at the end of the day, you know you can't.

You'd have to bare the burden alone, whether you liked it or not.

Your thoughts got interrupted by the sudden appearance of Inosuke and Sōta, who had both just arrived next to the three of you on the roof, "I'M HERE!! PRAISE ME!!"

Sōta waved to the two boys, "Heyheyhey!" Eli pretended to gag, "Ew—! It's Sōtaaa!!" Sōta chopped him on the head with his hand, "At least pretend to be happy to see me, you asshole!"

Tanjirou perked up, "Inosuke, Sōta!! You're here!!" Inosuke placed his hands on his hips, "Of course I am!! Mwahaha!!" He halted his movements altogether, before snapping his head towards you.

You sheepishly smiled, before waving to him with two fingers, "Yo! Surprised you're both not dead yet!" Inosuke marched up to you, "Haah? (M/N)?? How'd you get here?!"

Sōta turned his head to face you, finally noticing your presence, "EH?! (Y/N)?! AREN'T YOU- HUH??" You chuckled, "Heh.. miss me? You better've! I snuck out to just be here!"

You averted your vision to Eli, you raised his brows at you as if he was saying 'go on'. You gulped, before nervously turning back to the rest of them, "Hey gu-"

Inosuke began to shout, "GUESS WHAT!! GUESS WHAT!! THERE WAS A DEMON AT MY PLACE!!" Sōta perked up, "It was at OUR place. And there was!! It was in the ceilings and shit.. it was creepy!"

Tanjirou widened his eyes, "E-EH?! THERE WAS?!" You had kinda forgotten about it, so you were slightly taken aback, "Huh.. really?" Eli raised a brow, "What'd it look like?!"