IMtHPiW?! - 12 (The Fight at the Birthday Party)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

You woke up refreshed. It felt like you had just been reborn.

  Since there's three days left till the party, you decided to not visit Cedric and Gwyneth for now and focused on other things instead. You worked very hard in practicing the spells in secret, managing the lessons that your tutor had taught you, and checking up with Rose and others; learning one or two skills from them in secret too.

  Your parents had already saw how firm you are in helping the others in need. So, they tried to donate something once a month too. They had decided to give the donations out a day before the celebration.

  It's not like they didn't want to before or anything, it's just that— the king had recently ordered every noble family to donate a generous amount of money for the royal's funds. The funds are going to be used for the poor citizens, especially for those that had been viciously attacked by the neighboring country.

  And being the nobles, they basically had a competition regarding which clan or family would give out the most money. At first, some clans weren't really happy with the idea of giving out a big amount of money to the poor, but a somewhat unknown clan had suddenly donated a large amount of cash. The others noticed this and even if they wanted to ignore it, they couldn't.

  It would be embarrassing to lose to some kind of unknown clan, they thought... So, the income of the funds came in like crazy.

  Of course, these were the things that 520 had told you about. You didn't have time and ability to collect all these information yourself. It had basically hacked every single thing it thought that will aid in its little research.

Ah, yeah. 520 can hack. I mean, look at it—— it's basically a robot.

  You weren't afraid of getting tracked and found out by anyone too. Since you trust that 520's skills are still stronger than this world's best hacker or coder... at least that's what it had promised you.

  Speaking of the clan, you were kind of interested with the unknown clan, so you told 520 to do a small document about it. It's not always that a small clan, especially when it's unknown, would donate such a big amount. You were dumbfounded when you saw the long list of 0s after the number 1.

  The bright ball celebrated and started working on it right away, after all, it's not like you give it a lot of jobs to do anyways.

  After a while, the results came in. With an eyebrow raised, you stared at the screen in front of you, buried in your own thoughts.

"The Villalobos... huh?" you whispered.

*★*----------------------------------*★*

Finally, today's the day of the big party.

  You texted in the group chat that had you, Cedric and Gwyneth in it. You had made that group chat not long ago. Since the last time you had visited Gwyneth, she was complaining about why didn't you notify her first before you went to the palace. Plus, sending a message in there won't cost the siblings to become jealous with one another again, thinking that the other would get more messages from you...

At least you hope so :)

At 10:00 AM... (yes i made a fake BUT a whole ass conversation just for this lol)

I tried to make the pictures darker but they are still kinda bright, beware of that.