The girl looked at his face. No matter how many times she looked into his eyes, each time she couldn't bring herself to believe the man could be lying to her or trying to mislead her. But she also knew that despite his angelic, calm and honest face he also wasn't an innocent cinnamon roll like many people took him for. But his reasoning seemed reliable enough to be trusted. The girl sighed in defeat, knowing now that the male wasn't lying since she has known him for around 6 years, not to mention meeting him when she was only seven and he nine years old."You better not. Or else" at these words she let go of his shirt and started approaching him slowly. Akira didn't understand what she was trying to do to him, so he only silently backed away, only to be met with a corner between two neighboring walls. The male was clueless, while the girl used this opportunity to corner him. In the same time, she took his face in her hands gently, while glancing in his eyes with loving gaze, that hardly matched the words that were about to come out through her lips. "I would dye your fur black and make you my personal cat, wearing a collar with my name on it." "What? Why?! I did apologize, didn't I?" He said while lifting his arms in the air, in a reasoning manner. "You did. But just in case, remember that if you push your luck too far in some situations, then I will recall the way you called me witch and turn you into my black cat. You will have to become my personal kitten to play with me whenever I want to~."

Before Akira could muster anything else, the girl shushed him by putting her finger on his lips. "Let's see, if you were to have a collar, then I would attach a leash to it and make you obey my every command. Without a care to your current 'mood'." While saying it, she took his tie in her hand and tugged slightly at it, while looking at the nervous male in front of her. "You would do everything as I say. If my kitten was to behave bad, there would definitely be punishments for being a bad kitten~. But" at these words she thumbed his lips gently. "if my kitten behaves well, there will be a great prize for being a good boy. You could ask for anything you want, and I would definitely grant it for you. Who knows, maybe you could even stop being a simple pet of mine, hmm~?" As she finished, she heard some weird sounds that resembled purring, followed by ripping. When she opened her eyes, she was met with the man, who was in his animalistic form now. His ears were shaking uncontrollably, while his tail seemed to be possessed by an unknown force, making it turn in all directions without a stop to it.

When she looked at his face, she noticed how he tried to avert his gaze from the girl. Then the male suddenly yanked Izabela and gave her a big, tiger hug of his own. "Iza, please, don't look down." "What? Why, is something the matter? Did your pants rip too much or something?" "Please, just don't look!" The girl still didn't understand the male's pleads, but when she was returning the embrace, her hand was often grazed by Akira's tail and she felt on her leg something bumpy. "Hey Akira? Is that your wallet or something thick in your pocket? Because it's really big, even though you don't carry this much cash in it with you normally." "..." Silence filled the corridor, making the situation more nerve-wracking than it possibly could be. "Akira?" "... That's neither my phone nor my wallet Iza." The girl was clueless, which made the male more flustered to speak further on. "It's... something you already have encountered once." The girl tried to recall all of the recent encounters with Akira and then remembered that one night. She then looked up at him and saw how embarrassed the male was. "Don't tell me. You got like this ... because of me?" Not hearing the answer but seeing the male nod in agreement made the girl turn red. "Don't tell me. Could it be that... you're a masochist?" These words hung in the air, not letting either of them to calm down. As he heard them, Akira hid his face in her shoulder, making sure she didn't see how embarrassed and ashamed he was.

"Sorry Akira. Didn't mean to tease you that much. Will you forgive me please?" She said, patting his back reassuringly and laughing slightly to make the situation less awkward, but to no avail since the male only felt more depressed about it. "I'm really sorry. Please, don't be mad at me?" When she said it, the male lifted himself from her and looked her in the eyes. "I'm not mad at you Iza. Not a single bit. It's just, I got slightly... aroused by your statement." This last line was a bit muffled, due to the male hiding his face in his paw-like hands. "It seems that I'm a sex deprived pervert, who dreams of you in the most dirty of ways." "... You have dirty dreams of me?" Akira's eyes widened in shock and as he looked at the girl, he noticed how red her cheeks were and how she hid her mouth with her hand in shock. "Damnit! I didn't mean to say that out loud!" "Akira wait!" But the male didn't listen to her and ran off, leaving the girl alone in the hall with a dumbstruck expression.