Sarah Philips POV

I love James so much.

Me and James got closer since we were young. And we fell in love with each, on my 22 birthday James asked me to married him and I said yes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And 4 years later
I give birth to our daughter named ( Jessica ) or Jess for short.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 months earlier
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was February morning on a Friday. I-I-I think I'm to-?! I ran into the bathroom and-. 15 minutes later I James walking into the bathroom to see me. Sarah are u ok? He asked me. I'm fine-. James your going to be a father! I jump on him and hugged him and kissed each other.

Days later

Henri and Moses was setting up baby room for me and James baby girl. Yes I'm having a girl! When me and James walked in the room it was amazing!

9 months later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me and James walked in the baby room and we saw Henri and Moses standing there being excited about the new member. I was carrying Jessica while James put hand on around my wist. And kissed me on my lips. I love you Sarah love you James. We love you Jessica. Me and James kissed her forehead and I lady her head down. Goodnight sweetie, night, night princess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

James parents are live and lived with the Indian this hole time, James was. Kidnap by his neighbor and his parents found him when he was attack by Tiger.