"That's it," said Mrs. Wei. "Then you can't stop urging him because he's far away. You have to let him hurry up. What's the point of being alone abroad?"

Wei Zhiqian is also very envious, and he decides to go abroad for business trips from time to time in the future.

"Sun Zha!" Mrs. Zhao shouted, "Sun daughter-in-law!"

Zhao Gushen held back his laughter and stood over obediently.

Ye Fei could only sing along with her husband.

I'm just a little embarrassed. I can't bear to target Mrs. Wei and Mrs. Qin like this.

"Little Mo," the old lady called again.

"Grandma." Xiao Mo also came over.

Mrs. Wei and Mrs. Qin looked at Zhao Gushen's family of three, and their eyes were red.

Mrs. Wei squeezed Wei Zhiqian's arm again.

Stronger than before.

Wei Zhiqian clenched his teeth tightly and glared at Zhao Gushen with hatred.

Zhao Gushen, you have no heart!

Suddenly, Wei Zhiqian's left arm was also pinched.

"Ow!" Wei Zhiqian finally couldn't help but howl.

He turned to look at the old lady Qin on the other side with a look of disbelief.

Because the one who pinches him here is Mrs. Qin!

The old lady Qin said blankly, "My little Mu is not here, you can take your place."

Who asked Mrs. Wei to stop her.

If you don't stop her from suffering together, Wei Zhiqian doesn't need to suffer too much, right?

Wei Zhiqian: "..."

Mrs. Zhao finally found out in her conscience, and felt that Wei Zhiqian was too miserable, and hurried away with her family.

In fact, it was mainly because she was afraid that if she didn't leave again, Mrs. Wei would really want to leave.

The old lady Qin also hurried away.

Old Mrs. Wei's nostrils were breathing.

Wei Zhiqian didn't dare to come out now.

Mrs. Wei just looked at him a hundred dislikes: "What are you still staring at? Let's go!"

"Really, you can't keep up with other people's speed when you take off the order, can't you even keep up with leaving the hotel?" Madam Wei said with disgust.

Wei Zhiqian: "..."

When I walked to the door, I happened to see that the Zhao family had gotten into the car and was driving away.

Mrs. Wei thought about it again and said to Wei Zhiqian, "If you have nothing to do, go and talk to Zhao Gushen more, and learn from him more."

"How can people get married and have children in one step? It's so difficult for you? I don't ask you to directly carry such a big child out of me. You just need to get a *** first."

"You two have grown up together since childhood, why are you so difficult?" Mrs. Wei was tired.

Wei Zhiqian also really felt that he was too difficult.

***

How hard Wei Zhiqian was, Zhao Gushen ruthlessly stopped thinking about it.

All of them went back to the old house.