"My ma gave it to me yesterday." I said, taking off the necklace so that Gorya could have a closer look.

  "Wow," She said in awe. "It's even more beautiful now that I could see it close up."

   Suddenly, the necklace was smacked out of my grip and was sent flying. Dozens of kids rushed passed me as my phone started ringing repeatedly. "Stop!" I screamed, running after them. 

  They were tossing my necklace around like a fun game, which to them, it probably was. Gosh, my parents are going to kill me. I chased them all the way to the stadium, and my heart leaped out of my chest. "Stop! I'm telling you stop!"

   When I reached the entrance, the necklace was dropped on the floor. Before I could pick it up, someone had already beaten me to it. Thyme. He looked at me with pure hatred in his eyes and glanced down at the necklace before picking it up and examining it.

  "I'm bored," He stated. "Why are you playing with trash?"

  He dared-

   He held the necklace to me. My heart leaped as I went to grab it. He held it out of my reach. "Isn't this trash?" He asked.

  "The only thing that's trash around here is you!" I retorted, before wincing. My big. Fat. Mouth. I zipped my lips shut. 

  "You're asking for it." Thyme said in anger, his fist on my necklace chain so tight that I was actually afraid that he was going to snap it in half. 

  "Thyme!" He paused, glancing over his shoulder to see Kavin. "You know what that is right?"

  "So?" Thyme asked in annoyance.

  "That necklace is worth more than you can imagine." Kavin retorted. "At an auction, you can buy that for approximately 200 billion baht."

  Thyme paused, glancing at me in shock. Sir, I was also in shock at the new information.

   "Rumors say, the owner of that necklace is blessed with luck and prosperity, protecting them from evil spirits and harm." Kavin continued. "That necklace has been passed down from generations to generations, descending all the way from the first ever Queen of China." (A/N: China is NOT a monarch, but in this , it will lol)

  Silence enthused. Thyme swallowed, glancing at me in shock. "So you're saying...."

  Kavin nodded. "Lily has royal blood," My eyes were so wide they almost popped out of their sockets.

  "There's no way!" I spluttered. "I'm not rich!"

  Kavin turned to look at me. "Are you sure? The China monarchy has been gone for thousands of years after the war. You're family might've just gone into hiding."

  I frowned. 

 "There is one way to know for sure." MJ spoke up, walking forward. "Have you ever had to struggle with money? Have you ever gotten whatever you want without a second thought?"

  I didn't answer. There were times when it seemed as though I just had to ask for something and I would get it. But... 

  "Do you recognize this drawing?" It was Ren who stepped up this time, handing me a piece of paper with a golden dragon.