"Ma'am!" The guard shouted shock and run towards my back.

I turn to look at Jennie on the floor whimpering. I run towards her and check her knees.

"What are you doing? Tsk. Are you trying to swim on the floor? If that so, how many fish did you catch?" I asked while carefully wiping her knees.

I suddenly heard her sobs.

"Does it really hurts?" I asked and she's just crying like a little kid. "I can handle it, sir. Thank you." I said to the guard and lifted Jennie.

She immediately wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry. Don't get u-upset please." She said while crying.

"I won't be upset if you tell me how many fish did you catch." I joked to her and smiles.

She gesture her fingers into 3 and she's pouting.

"You're cute. Just sit here I'll asked for the ice pack and med kit." I said and she nodded while wiping her face.

I go back with the ice pack and mid kit that her maid give to me.

"You got some scratch on your knees. Let me just wipes it with towel. Let me see your hand." I said to her and she showed her hand with scratch and she even pointed the other one near on her elbow.

"Tell me if it's hurt okay?"

She just flinches but didn't argued at me or told she's hurt.

"I'm sorry if I made you upset with I don't know." She cutely utters.

"I'm upset because you don't trust me. How many times should I tell you that there's no one else? You made me feel that you don't trust me too." I told her and she's just bowing her head.

"I'm just so afraid. You'll be away from us. When you can just stay here with me. You don't need to treat me or give me expensive things. Your salary is even enough for your family. Why do you need to leave?" She asked.

I lifted my shirt and showed her my cut.

"I'm not safe here. This was from last last night maybe? Or I don't know days after. Plus, opportunity is just one time in life." I said to her and let go my shirt.

She lifted it up and carress my stomach.

"I can protect you." She said and still gently carresing my stomach.

"No baby, you cant. I'm just going to put your lives in danger too." I said to her.

"Is that the reason too why dad is so eager to make you leave?" She asked and I nodded.

"He just wanted to protect me and my mom. Plus the opportunity he's giving is not a joke." I said to her.

She was about to answer back when someone's calling her. She answered it with furrowing brows.

"It's too early to frown." I heard Irene unnie's voice.

"Why?" Jennie asked while I put some ointment and bondages on her scratches.

"Let's go out." Unnie said.

"I'm not free." She casually answered and switches the phone to her other hand to let me treat her.

"Why? Come on it's just today." She answered back and I heard some shuffles.

Jennie frowns.

"Is that Seulgi?" Jennie asked and I just look up on her.

"Yeah, she's going out with the others." Irene unnie answered like she's not interested. "Come on, Jennie."

"With whom?" Jennie asked and she gesture me to sit down besides her and I obey.