IMtHPiW?! - 13 (Wait, No. This is the REAL Fight.)

*★*----------------------------------*★*

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Miss me babes?

OK NO THAT SOUNDS SO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Anyways, I HAVE BEEN REVIVED!!! Although some more stuff happened today, I decided to take time off and write another chapter to clear my mind off the stress. (i hope they get karma ugh... they did some really awful things.)

Enjoy! Happy reading~

*★*----------------------------------*★*

  You followed behind the tall waiter for quite a while. Anita and Rose kept close to you, since they don't really want to encounter a 2nd Joanne Villalobos. Since they're both quite smart, they obviously noticed the irony in her words and actions. You had to pass several different kinds of ladies and gentlemen before realizing the waiter had finally stopped in his tracks.

  The girl in a royal red dress looked to your way as soon as you had called out her name. She quickly came up to you, a worried expression forming on her doll-like features.

  "Y- Lady Y/N!" she said, changing the word that had almost came out of her mouth when she remembered that all of you were in a public setting.

  "Are you alright? They didn't hurt you right? Ah- What am I talking about?! They're so mean! Especially that two faced girl wearing the yellow dress...!" Words blasted out of the princess's mouth as she was inspecting you around worriedly.

  "Gwyneth. There are people right here, stop twirling Lady Y/N around," a person that you weren't expecting had suddenly said.

Gwyneth pouted and finally took her hands off of you.

"Prince Cedric?" you exclaimed, while widening your eyes.

  The boy, who is also wearing a royal red color for his outfit, stared at you. Even though to others, he might look like he's giving you the death stare right now. But he's actually looking at you in a confused manner.

  Since 520 can hear what you're thinking about, the once sleepy little ball of light got all fired up and awake,  went in front of Cedric, stared at him as intensely as it could, and couldn't help but butt in again once it couldn't understand how you came up with such conclusions.

"Wow, master. How could you tell by that?" it said, while going in circles around the prince.

'Secret~ And... HEY! Stop going so close to my boy! ' you replied playfully.

520 : ?!?!?!!?

         : I- I thought... I had more of your love....

You : Well... I still love you! Just not as much as fried chickens tho... and Cedric I guess.

520 : WAAAAAA!!!! HOW COULD YOU? I COULD STILL HEAR YOU, MASTER!

You : Alright, alright, 520. I love you. You're my love, my glowing gem, my everything.

520 : ... Why do I feel like you're only saying that to keep me from making a fus- ...Ahem, crying from your heartless attitude...

You : Be more confident 520, you've got the right answer!

520 : ... Heartless should be your middle name, master...

  Your playful little argument with your 'glowing gem' seemed like it had lasted more than a minute, but in reality, it only lasted in less than a second. You turned your attention back at Cedric again, asking the question that you have been keeping in mind ever since you saw him.