Gymnastics

I was at my gymnasium and we had this really cute new boy who just joined the team. I noticed his package, perfectly outlined by his skin-tight unitard, right away and could barely force my gaze away from it. When it was time to partner up for a stretches, all of the girls turned towards him, but I thought ahead and had already positioned myself next to him and made a silent gesture to team up before we were ever asked to. The disappointed looks on those girls' faces were PRICELESS! I was nervous, excited, giddy, and a little worried that I may soak through my leotard.

He was stretching first so he lined up with the other girls with his back against the wall. He lifted his left leg, and I knelt down, grabbed it, put it on my right shoulder, then slowly stood up with my left hand on his knee. He was pretty flexible for a boy, but not so much for a gymnast. His eyes were closed as I lifted his leg a bit more, so I stole a few glances at his member. It was pointed upward, towards his belly. He was at his limit and my hand slid from his knee to his thigh. His eyes shot open, looked at me, then averted his gaze. What was that about? Oh. His cock had moved. He looked a little scared. I actually felt really sorry for him. He looked so vulnerable, but that made me even more frisky. "Are you good? Need me to come down some?" I asked as my hand slid a little further down his thigh. "No, that's fine right there." He replied, nervous with his eyes closed again. His cock was almost doubled over. It was caught on his unitard and looked kind of uncomfortable.

"Switch

I lowered his left leg nice and slow until he nodded and I let it fall to the floor. I watched as he pulled at his unitard and allowed his cock to finish it's path upward. Wow. The tip of his cock was half way up his flat, tight six pack. I started to get a scared look on my face. How am I going to keep myself from soaking through my leotard? I lifted his right leg and did the same routine. I kept my hand on his knee this time because I was running the risk of juices running down my bare thighs. But I couldn't help the glances and noticed it's not going down.

"Switch"

I lined up with the other girls with my back against wall and lifted my left leg. He grabbed my foot and placed it on his shoulder with ease. His right hand was wrapped around my ankle, holding it to his shoulder and his left hand was on my knee. He was tall so my leg was pretty high, but I can touch my toes to the wall behind me, so I gestured for him to go higher. He stepped in so my calf was on his shoulder and I realized now how close we were. He was looking straight down my leg, which is normal, but I could see his cock still rock hard. I motioned for him to go higher still and he steped in again. My leg was at 180 degrees and was resting flat against him. As soon as he stepped in it was apparent to both of us that his cock was pressed against my cunt. We both made eye contact and I felt his cock throb. We both averted our eyes. He was so embarrassed! A smile stole across my face and I think he saw it, because he seemed to loosen up a bit.

"Switch"

He let my leg down nice and slow, pulled at his unitard again. Then he grabbed my other foot. Higher. Higher. Closer. Closer. There it was. My cunt was throbbing and so was his cock. My knee got weak and buckled, not from an over stretch, but because of my nerves. He quickly reached out to stabilize me, putting his hand on my ribs. Right beside my breast. "Do you need to come down?" "No. I'm okay." I straightened my leg again which worked my camel toe up his shaft. I felt more blood rushing into it. "Higher," I said without even thinking. He pushed himself into me and pushed my toes to the wall behind me with one hand. I'm very flexible, it doesn't take much pressure to get me there, but when he pushed against me, I put my arm over his shoulder to help the quivering in my knees. I went up on my toes and then back down. Again, this slid my cunt up and down his cock and we both exhaled together. Then my worst fear came to be. I felt something dripping down my inner thigh, which meant my leotard is soaked. Luckily I wear a dark colored leotard, so it's hard to SEE that it's wet, but I'm sure he could feel it. I was so wrapped up in the ecstasy, though that I didn't care and I continued to go up and down on my toes. He was pressed so tight against my clit that I put my head down on his shoulder and bit into my arm to keep from squealing. My entire body started to quake and shiver. Then I felt him tense up and his cock pulsing.

"And down"

He was frozen... "go to the bathroom" I whispered to him. He dropped my leg hard and awkwardly walked to the bathroom. I bent over like I was stretching and rubbed my juices around and into my leg. My belly was wet from his cum, I could see it a little, but it wasn't bad. I stood back up and looked to the girls next to me. They quickly slid over. "Did you just... make him cum?" I blushed beet red and couldn't keep the smirk from my lips thinking about what had just happened.

He emerged from the locker room a few minutes later in his regular clothes. He walked over to the coach and said something. Then he started walking towards the door. He looked at me and the other two girls giggled. He looked away and walked straight out of the door. He never came back.

I hate that he was so embarrassed about everything, but it was the best 10 minutes I've ever had in gymnastics. I think about him and that day just about every night even a year later. I still wish I had ran out after him, and I hope everyday I'll run into him at the mall or something.