Author's Notes

Hello there! Just a few quick notes before we start...

Instead of writing Y/N; I'll be placing these lines ________ for you to mentally place your name there. I'm going to do this because I know that when I read these fan-fictions; it's more distracting {for me, at least} to see Y/N than it is to see _____. I will probably be using F/C for "Favorite Color", E/C for "Eye Color", H/C for "Hair Color", etc., though.

If the stories have a mother or father in them, I will let you place your parent {if you have them} in instead of writing their hair color, eye color etc. since I know it's a little hard to imagine yourself in the story when the writer makes your story parent different than your actual parent. In most of the stories, you most likely won't have siblings {unless you're Rapunzel's, Eugene's, or possibly Cass's sister}; but then, it will probably depend on the story.

Please bear with me as I've never shown my writing to anyone other than family before, so I have been a little nervous, {and perhaps letting that hinder me and my writing, but oh well, I guess} about what to write. I hope you guys like them and have fun reading them, as that's what creative reading should be; fun.

I am open to requests/suggestions about stories. {In fact, if you could send some ideas my way, it would be appreciated as trying to think of original story ideas is hard! If and when you send ideas, though, please keep in mind that I'm going to be trying to keep it all PG or as close to it as possible.} Please also realize that I might not end up using all of the ideas that may be sent.

I am also open to criticism {constructive; not harsh, please!}, as I have never done this before and would be grateful for good advice.

That should be it; so let's jump in and have some fun, my Crazies! :D