Cut me with your braces

[ This chapter is a bit long ! I didn't wanna start off with half wrote chapters or "to be continued" cuz I know y'all hate those 💀. ENJOY MY DEARS 🫶🏼 ]

Y/n

1971 | 7:30 AM

"Jackieee" I whispered into his ear. Jackie slept peacefully on his back, heavily breathing up and down. I quickly sat up in his bed, the thin white sheets gently pooling around my hips. I stretched, raising my arms in the air and threw my head back letting out a soft yawn.

I unclipped my long thick curls and let them flow down my back and lay around my shoulders, "Bae"? I whispered again. To scared to speak above a whisper because his family might be home.

"Hm"? He groaned, still half sleep.

"You forgot to take me home"! I whispered back.

"You wanna go home Y/n"? He patronizingly spoke in a mumble.

"No" I admitted. He nodded and began snoring again. I sighed, staring at him as he peacefully slept again. He just looks so fine. I love my man so much. He just make me feel so good.

I got up making my way over to the bathroom, my footsteps light and fast. Making sure I didn't wake him or anyone else. Walking in I shut the door behind me and flicked the light on.

7:32 AM

I happily walked out in nothing but a thong. Light pink, lacy, with small ruffles on the brim. And his initial engrained on the back. I switched my hips, swaying them a little more than they naturally sway.

"Jackie"? I whispered, expecting him to still be on the bed. He was gone. I sighed in disappointment and went back to the bed. He must've went to the hallway bathroom.

Avoiding me again. Everytime we get into it he bottles up and doesn't wanna talk. I gently laid down on my stomach, propping my left leg up. Adding a little more arch in my back, and fat to my ass.

Just like he likes it.

Jackie quickly walked back in, shutting the door. Still not making eye contact with me. He walked to the other side of the room, turned on the tv and sat down on the end of the bed.

"Mmcht" I sat up in bed. Still no response, "Baby"? I softly whined. Crawling down to where he sat on the bed. He turned with a blank face, obviously still mad at me.

"Yes"? He finally replied.

"Don't be mad at me, I want you" I wrapped my arms around his neck. Jackie pulled me on top of him, staring into my eyes. His eyes constantly slipping down to my breast, he bit his lip at me. Resting his hands on my ass.

Jackie knows he can't resist me.

"Gimmie a kiss" I pouted. He smiled, softly chuckling at me. Jackie went in for a kiss, I grabbed his chin and stuck my tongue inside of his mouth. In response he gripped my ass hard. I moaned back into his mouth, pushing the both of us back on the bed.

Fuck he feels so warm and his mouth taste so fucking good. I rubbed my clit against his thick print, placing both of my hands on the side of his head. The both of us still kissing each other heavily.

"I love you Jackie" I pulled away, still grinding on top of him.

"I love you too baby" He moaned, "Lemm-, "JACKIEE"! His brother called from down the hallway. I'm assuming from the base in their voice it must've been Jermaine. I sucked my teeth and sighed, climbing from his lap to the bed.