Prologue

Since the dawn of time, mankind has struggled to  survive the wickedness of the world. Being the last on the creation list, man proposed to survive by learning the ways of their preceding creations, the preceding  animals. They reasoned that the Animals being created before them would have a better understanding than them
       Others reason that they could survive without the need to copy other animals. They reasoned that the Animals survived on their own and they also could survive on their own.
With that, what was an argument became war and there were casualties on  both sides.
    After a few years of constant battles, mankind decided a compromise. The Animans and Humans would all go their separate ways with no one interfering with the other and they both agreed to it.
      The Animans set of to learn the ways of animals, each family to their unique family of animals and each person to their unique species under their families making it so that no family will have the same family of animals, likewise with each person.

  And the humans set of to civilization but soon enough civilisation  got to the Animans and in a bid to avoid another war, they succumbed to the will of Humans, denouncing their ways and allowing civilisation to take over them, most of them.
      Of course there were those who wouldn't completely forget their Animan lifestyle keeping their spirits alive and passing their unique abilities to the next generation. But the last survivors were waiting and waiting for some one so they could resurface as their true self. One that will unite the humans and Animans together, one they will call the Animo. One who would be  able to control  four animals
spirits something no one else can do{ :)kind of like avatar right♡} and so they waited and waited, some losing hope and in the process losing their gifts while others were patient for their saviour to come. But that was centuries ago and their Animo still didn't arrive.
        "And that was our origin, the origin of the Animo" mom said as she kissed us  good night.