Very hot! I know. All Spanish name sounds very sexy. Even I have one. But If I add in my Spanish name too, Goodness heavens the form will fill up but my name will still be ahead.

My grandfather named me.

Sara Alejandro Sofia Santiago Mateo Cano.

It is very sexy, I know I know Alejandro and Alexander is my Grandpa's name. Taeyong is the same age as Jimin. He is 2 years older than me. I am the first girl and he is the first boy in the family. That is why My parents and his parents decided that Grandpa will decide on a name that is in Spanish for each of us. There he was with the Longest names ever. I couldn't even pronounce my name growing up. I would go like this-

'Hello everyone my name is Lee Suyeon, my English name is Sarah, and My Spanish name is Sara Alejandro Sofia Santiago Mateo Cano'

My Mum was so proud when I finally learned how to tell my name and guess what she let me do whatever I want. Trust me, My Spanish name was larger than Dad's

Diego Mateo Cano

My name is the longest, Gosh.

Haechan and Mark also have Spanish name. They are pretty small.

Dario Santiago Cano

And,

Antonio Mateo Cano.

God Damnit, These names are hot as FUCK!

Is it just me thinking or Does Sumin always gets the Hottest name?

I mean what do you have to say to—

Carlos Manuel Mateo Cano

Why is his name so FUCKING beautiful?

This Bitch doesn't deserve names so beautiful.

Anyways, These are my cousins and they are the CEOs of this Corporation Company.

"Sara Alejandro Sofia Santiago Mateo Cano!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Taeyong. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Sorry Bubs, I am late. I got stuck with Minho. He won't just let me go," He said and hugged me back.

(Disclaimer: He has a son and a wife.)

"It's fine buddy! How is Rica? and Congratulations! On being a father, Again," I said laughing. His wife is pregnant. Rica Kang. A very wonderful woman. She deserves the whole world. Mother died while giving birth, and Dad became an addict and went to many foster homes. She barely, Finished her studies. She became a human rights activist. Taeyong and Rica met through a conference. Taeyong loved her confidence and energy. So, started to hit on her, and Voila!  They are married. Not to mention about his baby! The cutest thing ever.

"Sit down," He told me. he always calls me bubs. We were always close. So close that he shared how his first kiss was with Rica. He is a fucking idiot. "So, How's life?" He asked while sitting on his CEO Chair. "Yeah, Quite Good. Got a new project. I was busy last month. Launches, Supplies, and Opened a few branches. I have like 32 branches now worldwide," I said. "Damn Bub! You are doing a damn thing! FUCK YOU," He said. I laughed. "So, Are you pregnant yet?" He asked. "Son of a bitch," I swore at him and chuckled. "We use protection unlike you," I said. "Gurl! If I was You I would've just done my work on the first night," He said leaning. "Oh yeah, Now you are Gay!" I said jokingly. "Bitch!" He swore at me. I giggled. "I missed you Bubs," He said. "Me too," I said.