"Ohh, so there's one" she grinned teasingly. "Does she works in the company?" she asked innocently, well knowing that ' the one ' might be her.

"I'm not going to answer that" he said, feeling his cheeks warm up a little bit, he's pretty sure that it's bright red by now.

"How come we're friends and you never tell me anything" she said acting hurt.

"Because" he said pulling into the parking lot.

"Because?" she asked unbuckling her seatbelt.

"... reasons, let's go" he chukled getting out of the car, going to her side to open the door.

After a pretty long day, it's almost 8 pm and they're on their way back to the hotel.

"Hey,uh do you want to grab a drink?" he asked hesitantly. "You know, we'll be back at work to the next day and we haven't had a chance to grab a drink and we probably won't when we get back to Seattle because we'll be busy at work" he tried to explain.

"Yeah, sure" she answered.

"Okay then" he smiled at her.

"The bar is-- We should just ask the receptionist" he smiled shyly.

"We should yeah so we won't be lost again" she chuckled, remember what happened earlier in the park thet got lost on their way back to the parking lot.

~

"Okay, this should be easy" he sighs taking the map from the receptionist.

"You're a CFO, you should know how to read a map" she said

"Yeah I am but I read charts not a map" he gave back.

"Right"  she nodded absently.

"Vodka pleas" Andrew sigh sitting on the stool.

"And a shot of tequila for me" Meredith said.

"Coming right up" the bartender said.

"A shot of tequila, really?" he raised his eyebrows at her.

"What, I love them" she defended.

"You might be the strongest drinking woman I've ever met" he said.  "All the girls I knew, only thing they know how to drink is wine" he added, as their drinks were served.

"Bottoms up, cheers!" they both said.

They both drunk several shot, another shot then another and another and so on.

They were walking towards their room stumbling, Meredith is holding her shoes in her hand cause she can't walk in them any more she might sprained her ankle.

"God, I want to throw up" he mumbled chuckling.

"Do it in that vase" Meredith chuckled pointing at the big ass vase that was 3 feet tall that was standing in the hallway, unlocking her door throwing her bag and shoes inside not caring where it landed.

"That's probably not the best idea" he chuckled leaning against the wall.

"Right,sorry. bad suggestion" she sign standing in front of him.

"You smell awful" she said flatly.

"You smell good" he smiled "And you're pretty your cheeks all red when you're drunk" he hiccups.

"M'not drunk" she shook her head looking into his eyes."You drink more vodka than I did"

"Yes but you drunk tequila it's quite stronger than vodka" he defended.

"Shut up, you know to much" she chuckled leaning against his chest.

"We can't fall asleep here in the hallway, get up" he chuckled stroking her back.

"I'm awake" she jumped standing back straight looking at him blinking a few times.

"Dannazione, voglio baciarti così tanto" he groaned, looking deeply into her eyes then at her lips and back at her eyes.

"Fallo!" she whispered earning a surprise look from him.

"You speak Italian?" he asked amused.

"Damn right,I do" she smirked at him.

He didn't think twice and kissed her, his tongue brushing again her soft lips, asking her entrance,she let him in. He picked her up, she wrapped her legs around his waist as she ran her fingers on her curls, he turned them around pinning her against the wall.

He picked her up again not breaking the kiss, he slammed the door behind them locking it. He put her down not breaking the kiss, he took off his shirt, soon he started unbuttoning her blouse, unzipping her trousers from behind, they're both almost naked,but still both wearing underwears.

He sat on the edge of the bed only wearing boxers as she sat on his lap only wearing a pair of black lace underwear. He unclasped her bra and dropping it on the floor as he pulled her closer, their body pressed against each other.

"Hmmmh" she moans in his mouth feeling his bulge, brushing again her already soaking wet panties. "God, you're hard already" she teased, leaning back her hand on his knees as she was rocking him, his tongue traces on her bare chest. He picked her up and place her on the bed taking place between her tights, he leaned down kissing her again, then her neck leaving a slight red mark, then her collar bone, he suck her nipple and pinching the other one, making it hard ang sensitive, she ran her fingers on his curls making him groan through her skin. His tongue made its way down to her wet center, he  pushed her panties to the side and suck on her already sensitive clit making her arch her back and pulled his hair, he continue to lick her center sucking her clit from time to time, pushing her over the edge as she let out a loud moan, loud enough to filled the room.

He stood straight taking off her boxer and her panties, he took place between her legs,he looked up at her waiting for her signal him to continue earning a nod from her.

He spread her legs wider, he let his tip rub in her clit several times his pre cum on her stomach. He pushed his tip inside her slowly, letting her adjust to his size from time to time.

"Ugh,god" she moans feeling him hitting her cervix as he fully entered her. He slowly pull in and out, creating a rhythm giving them both the satisfaction. He fasten his movements making the two of them moan,soon after they both hit their climax, he pullout spilling his warm come on her stomach some are in her.

He let himself fell down next to her, trying to catch their breath. Soon after they both fell asleep.

To be continued...

What do you think??