"Okay, does somebody want to tell me what the hell is going on?" Hailey yelled, putting her hands out. "Ruzeks banging my sister." Spencer scoffed, catching her breath.

Everybody had surprised reactions. "Woah- Lottie's your sister?" Adam frowned, shocked. "Yeah. You didn't guess that when she said her last name was Grey?" Spencer replied, shoving Antonio's hand off her arm. "No- I- I didn't think of that."

"How many greys do you know Adam?" She snapped. "Wait, you have a sister?" Antonio asked, Spencer noticed Jay being awfully quiet.

"Half sister. She's 23." Spencer replied. "Dog, you're 10 years older than her." Kevin said to Adam. "I didn't ask for her ID! I just met her a week ago!" He exclaimed, raising his arms.

"Stay away from her. There's already enough going on in her life, she doesn't need to be dating a guy like you." She threatened before walking away to the locker room to calm down.

—————————————

"Hey."

Spencer turned around to see Adam walking into the locker room about 10 minutes later. "Hey." She replied, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry." They both said in unison, making them chuckle. "I am so sorry Ruz, I have no idea why I reacted that way. You didn't know and I-" "hey, it's okay. I get it. I'd do anything to protect my sister. And you, since you're like my sister." He smiled, putting a hand on her arm.

"I'm sorry for what I said. It's just- I just got her, and given my track record.. I- I don't wanna lose her.. So I guess that's made me a little overprotective." Spencer admitted and Adam gave her a soft smile. "Um.. what did you mean when you said 'a guy like me?'" Adam asked, hurt filling his face.

"Not you, cops. Dating a cop is hard, especially up in intelligence. I just don't want her to go through the pain of having to say goodbye when you go deep cover, or knowing everyday that you mightn't make it home from work." Spencer shrugged, looking at the floor. "Okay, here's the deal. I'll break my ties with Lottie. But you need to tell me what's going on with you and Jay."

"What do you mean? Nothings going on, Adam. We're partners." She frowned, pulling her arms away and crossing them.

Little did Spencer know, Jay was standing right outside the locker room during this conversation.

"So you're telling me you don't have feeling for him anymore?" Adam raised an eyebrow and Spencer sighed. "Of course I do."

"Adam, I love him. I- those feelings don't just go away. I thought he was the one. But I guess not."

Jay sighed, looking down at the ground. But it was a relief to him, hearing that she still loved him.

Adam nodded, understandingly. "So we're good?" "We're good." Spencer chuckled, pulling him into a hug.

—————————————

Jay sat in him and Spencer's covert while he waited for Spencer to come out of a shop. She'd gone in to use the bathroom; so Jay waited in the car, mindlessly listening to his scanner as he sipped coffee, trying to stay awake.

He leaned his head against the head rest, closing his eyes.

"Need a car at 5490 South Eli's. Drunk and disorderly. 2221, you close? 2221. 104, we're riding on it." Jay sighed, changing the channel on his radio and he moved it around in his hand.