Samantha is stopped in her tracks by Peter. "What?" she wondered.

"I sense someone is here; don't move until I say so; I don't want you to get wounded, or else your Steven will reprimand me once we return to the Sanctum," Peter threatened. He was dressed in his black Spiderman suit and a bracelet that the sorcerer had given him.

"Don't worry, Peter," she replied, wriggling her brows at the younger man, "I have Venom, and I'm 100 percent confident he'll be there to save my ass from our foes."

Until they both felt an electric lightning strike and formed sand flowing from behind them. "They'll assault us any minute now, so pay attention, okay?" he warned his partner. Samantha smiled and nodded.

When a large sand hand attempted to slam from the ground, Peter and Samantha bent their heads and moved apart from each other.

Samantha exclaimed, "Mask up!" before transforming into Venom's body. After a day of being a prisoner in the container that was the fault of the sorcerer, Venom roared.

Spiderman swinging and attempting to capture Electro, who is still producing electrical lighting, which he absorbs in every power plant. Because of the electrical shimmer emanating from him, the entire scene is extremely dazzling. Every time Peter struck him with a magical weapon, the Electro person vanished from his view. As Spiderman, he senses everything, thus he avoided his opponent's electric shots.

Venom, on the other hand, is attempting to combat the Sandman. Fighting a sand was difficult, but they did their best to avoid his blows. Venom was about to hurl himself to the ground when he noticed the larger waves of sand flowing from him and moved quickly to evade the Sandman's incoming attacks.

"Samantha!" exclaimed Venom.

"What?" she inquired.

Venom screamed, "I know him!"

"Who?" Samantha questoned, pointing to the man with whom they were currently battling.

He said, "I saw him before, but I don't remember when or where," before returning to fighting the Sandman.

"Guys, stop! We are not here to attack you! I know you're bewildered like we were, so let us explain. Just—just let us get you out here!" Peter exclaimed, his eyes widening as he was shocked by Electro. Due to the general electric that was shot on him, Peter was thrown from the ground with steam pouring from his body.

Venom approached him to see if he was okay. The youngster simply nodded and said he was OK before rising. Electro pauses his attack and stands still, while Sandman does the same.

"Please understand that we are not here to hurt you; we are here to assist you," Peter urged.

"Man, I was heading somewhere until the surroundings became crazy and it led me here," he remarked, his hands in his lap. When all of the electricity in the plant was absorbed by Electro's body, he felt powerful.

The Sandman returned to his human form, although he did not appear to be an ordinary human. He agrees with Electro, "Me too."

"Just let me us—" Samantha and Peter's eyes widened as they spotted a naked man in front of them. Because of this, they are both blushing. They both quickly turn aside, and Samantha lets out a menacing whistle.

"Man, I need to get some clothes. So I'll come with you. To explain what the heck is going on." They both survey the area until they reach a room full of machinery and safety gears, which Electro then puts on to get some clothes.

•••

Samantha swears and drinks the entire glass of water, "That was a fucking stressful, Peter. I promise I'm not going to do it again."